Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US postal service to close in 5 yrs

No agreed my point is USPS is almost at the tipping point where its too large to fail like some of the big banks and airlines that got bailed out.

If the government/treasury is giving them loans at 1% to a business losing money who do you think eats that in the end? Thats my only point. Not saying I want to see them collapse you echoed my point and what im stating is no matter how unprofitable the USPS is I dont think the government would ever let them fail.

Conservatives have been trying to enact the demise of the usps for decades
Not that im a Liberal lol just stating the fact of the matter

Conservatives have been trying to enact the demise of the usps for decades
Not that im a Liberal lol just stating the fact of the matter

I am a republican/conservative and im all for free trade, free enterprise, etc and I get the notion of why do we continue to bolster something that is not economically viable so i see their point.

My thing is just like with General Motors, big Financial Institutions, airlines, etc its a catch 22. If you let them fail as Steve pointed out what does the public then do? I can 100% say that Ii do not want the government trying to run any business/industry as they have shown they cant even run themselves properly so id rather they keep them viable then try and take them over.

the USPS is 500K unionized members, however to get into the club you gotta work for it. if you are new at the USPS they will fire your ass on the spot for something as simple as calling out cause your kid is sick. just happened a week ago to my alternate post lady. her kid woke up with a 104 fever and she called out, so they fired her instantly. you gotta go, that mail has to be delivered

once you are working there a bit, you get good benefits and pension. but it is a dog shit job that i would never want. you are in a rush all the time and you have to deal with angry customers all day in person with zero satisfaction. seems like one of the most miserable jobs you could have

- - - Updated - - -

If you let them fail as Steve pointed out what does the public then do? .

hypothetically let's say it did happen then you can use fedex or UPS and have the source hide the shit in stuffed animals lol.. i honestly don't know.. amazon and ebay would be dead.. first class shipping under 1 pound costs the seller less than $3. UPS and fedex charge way more than that.

i think amazon in 5 years will be delivering things by drones so maybe it won't matter LMAO

Last edited:
the USPS is 500K unionized members, however to get into the club you gotta work for it. if you are new at the USPS they will fire your ass on the spot for something as simple as calling out cause your kid is sick. just happened a week ago to my alternate post lady. her kid woke up with a 104 fever and she called out, so they fired her instantly. you gotta go, that mail has to be delivered

once you are working there a bit, you get good benefits and pension. but it is a dog shit job that i would never want. you are in a rush all the time and you have to deal with angry customers all day in person with zero satisfaction. seems like one of the most miserable jobs you could have

- - - Updated - - -

hypothetically let's say it did happen then you can use fedex or UPS and have the source hide the shit in stuffed animals lol.. i honestly don't know.. amazon and ebay would be dead.. first class shipping under 1 pound costs the seller less than $3. UPS and fedex charge way more than that.

i think amazon in 5 years will be delivering things by drones so maybe it won't matter LMAO

Its funny I know drones will be huge but also im seeing like the random white vans now with AMAZON on the side. I think they are just renting/buying commercial vans and paying people to delivery them like Uber or Lyft or some shit.

They also use LazerShit (lazership) all the time. They suck but they arent much worse than USPS.

Its funny I know drones will be huge but also im seeing like the random white vans now with AMAZON on the side. I think they are just renting/buying commercial vans and paying people to delivery them like Uber or Lyft or some shit.

They also use LazerShit (lazership) all the time. They suck but they arent much worse than USPS.

I was gonna say amazon will have their own shipping divison...
Im more concerened about PSLs shipping division lmao

Its def something to keep a CLOSE eye on...
Shit like test and ancillaries that you def need tho, and sarms if thats your thing id start hording it now or soon

I hoard regardless LOL but yea before going too crazy ima wait till they start legit talking about a real shut down but I hear you its a good thing to keep an eye on.

In 5 years I probably wont care anymore. I only have maybe 2 or 3 more years of cycling in me then I'll likely go to only TRT and no more blasts

Back
Top Bottom