Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US PSL turnaround time?

El chewy choke

Ordered gear from Basicstero (10/13) and my western union still hasn’t been picked up yet. Anybody know how long the process is from psl?

It can take up to 3 days with the order pickup and that's business days it took mine 3 days sometimes longer go on there page and read the shipping info I've ordered over 10 times your good it takes some time to pick it up on occasion but after the ball gets rolling it's at your door and like Christmas morning before you know it.

Not sure with that method man. Be careful what you share on open forum tho. Contact customer service and a rep. No matter what I assure you PSL will take care of you.

That's my bad also I didn't see it was from Basicstero I assumed it was psl but the info I gave on psl is correct it can take 3 days just depends how busy they are but Chad is right talk to a rep vision will help and read the psl shipping info I did that when I first placed my order but out of all of them psl has been great.

you need to pm a rep about this, not post it on the open forum... there are several reps on the forum that post constantly and i know are quick to respond

Ordered gear from Basicstero (10/13) and my western union still hasn’t been picked up yet. Anybody know how long the process is from psl?

PSL will do. Asked them?

See if you can withdraw your funds from Western Union.. they may have changed collectors.. if you cannot withdraw your funds contact a representative and give them your order ID confirmation number and tell them that you cannot retrieve your funds.. they should take care of your order.. if they do not fulfil your order speak to me maybe I can see about getting taken care of something from us

See if you can withdraw your funds from Western Union.. they may have changed collectors.. if you cannot withdraw your funds contact a representative and give them your order ID confirmation number and tell them that you cannot retrieve your funds.. they should take care of your order.. if they do not fulfil your order speak to me maybe I can see about getting taken care of something from us
As I previously said psl takes care of there customers 100% And does all they can to make things run as smooth as possible thanks for helping another customer vision ur awesome brother btw I went skydiving today it was last minute yesterday so I haven't switched phones because I didn't want to break mine dropping 10k feet from a plane but I'm doing it now so I'll message ya.

As I previously said psl takes care of there customers 100% And does all they can to make things run as smooth as possible thanks for helping another customer vision ur awesome brother btw I went skydiving today it was last minute yesterday so I haven't switched phones because I didn't want to break mine dropping 10k feet from a plane but I'm doing it now so I'll message ya.

My brother that is totally badass man.. I'm stoked for you dude and I'm happy that you did that.. that takes a lot of guts my dude..
Soon as you get your phone up and going hit me up brother.. you may have to reinstall "secret application"..

Thank you! It was picked up and has been shipped but going to tru you guys next time.

Appreciate it guys
We have a thread in the Source Talk section where you can publicly reach out to us with questions (as long as it's not sensitive info). It's much easier to get our attention that way.
Thread here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-only-here-where-we-right-here!!!!-67188.html

I see your question has been answered and order is moving swiftly but in the future feel free to reach out privately or via this thread :)

Took me 18 days total.

Order to delivery is almost a month every time but it's for real so far!
I believe this fellow was asking about our "local" selection which is shipped much faster than our international line. A month in total from the time you place an international order is not uncommon when you take into account payment sending, receiving, processing, etc. Especially during busy shipping times like holidays.

Back
Top Bottom