Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

used dbol at 16 and now want to kill myself

Charismam

Registered
help me guys, when i was 16 i made the worst mistake of my young life. all of us on the football team were taking steroids so i did the same, now 2 years later i have had nothing but injuries and had to get surgeries. then my doctor gave me finasteride for my hair loss from the dbol, and now i feel even worse. now i wonder how much i have damaged my body and brain, i cannot even read a book anymore i can't even focus. With this crazy covid virus lockdown it's made me really bad sitting at home all the time.

Should I try to do something about this or just live with this problem? I would really appreciate the help!:confused:

bro i would suggest some psychological help like a psychologist...imo seems you need to calm down and get relaxed first...i would also do blood work sounds like your hormones messed up and estrogen high...you should redo pct ..NO HCG! and recover properly...

stay away from steroids and nasty drugs like finasteride.

the doctor who gave that to you should be ashamed of themselves

you will be fine if you realize you have your whole life ahead of you. all of us would love to take a time machine and be 16 again and have a do over. hell i would love to go back a week and play the lottery numbers. the facts are we all fuck up so stop harping on it and start being positive

This has nothing to do with using dbol. Your system is just fine. Finasteride is a nasty drug so definitely do not take that again. What you need to do is just put all that behind you and move on. I am guessing that the biggest factor to how you are feeling is the virus that has a lot of people still locked down. This will pass, you will get back out there and feel good again. Try to get some sun in the meantime. Do some planning around your training and diet. Put together a good plan for when things get back to normal. You will have something to work towards that way.

While you should not have taken Dbol at 16, if it was only for 4-8 weeks - that probably has nothing to do with how you feel now or your hair loss.

The hair loss could be genetic - there are men that start thinning in high school.

Get off the Finasteride, eat a healthy diet comprised of natural, whole foods, and do calisthetics, jog or walk every day, and read some good books.

Don't live your life in fear of Covid-19 or anything else. At your age, your body is HIGHLY resilient and can bounced back from practically anything. The best thing you can do it feed it well, exercise it well, get 7-8 hours of sleep every night, stay away from ALL drugs, and acquire knowledge and figure out what you might want to do for the rest of your life. That last point is the hard part. Set goals that you can focus on achieving. Make them realistic and then commit to accomplishing them - never give up. Once you've completed a goal, make a new goal that represents progress toward your purpose or mission in life. Always make the goals more intensive or challenging.

I am a Christian and believe in my Lord Jesus Christ, so for me, my ultimate mission or purpose in life is to serve Him, and to give Him glory. How exactly I can best do that with the remaining years of my life - I'm not totally sure about, but at least I know that much as I sort things out.

Figure out what really matters to you.

Also, at 18 your hormones, brain development, peer pressurve, parental pressue, life pressures - are going to have you mentally up and down. Deal with it like a man and be resilient. You can do it.

bro i would suggest some psychological help like a psychologist...imo seems you need to calm down and get relaxed first...i would also do blood work sounds like your hormones messed up and estrogen high...you should redo pct ..NO HCG! and recover properly...

completely agree bro

Back
Top Bottom