Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Used steroids young cause i hated my body

Tuajse

I started using steroids at a very young age because I didn't like how my body looked like or how people disrespected me and would kind of talk trash about me. I figured if I got bigger and stronger I would have enough confidence to tell them off.
When I started to use them I had a really bad temper and I couldn't control how angry I would get over little things. My parents ended up kicking me out of the house and my girlfriend dumped me around the same time because she noticed that I was changing my personality. This caused me to go into a deep depression and end up homeless before one of my friends from childhood allow me to couch crash for a while
A couple months after that my friend found my stash of steroids and kicked me out of the house because he had a little girl who he had shared custody of. I'm now living in an apartment with two other guys and trying to get my life back in order. Has anyone gone through this and do you think I have any hope for my future?

You've got plenty of hope for your future, just don't expect it to come easy. Your gonna get out of life what you put into it. I was homeless all of 2022, at the end of 2021 I was on drugs pretty bad. Today I'm no longer homeless, I own a car, I have a job repairing robotics(im a convicted felon) my life has changed drastically in that 1 year, that's a direct result of how hard I worked to get there. I have no family/help so I killed myself on a daily basis to be in a better place by the end of the day than I was when it started. Set yourself some goals and don't let anything come between you and them goals. It does not happen over night, progress is slower for life repair then it is for muscle repair. Keep lifting(everyone needs an outlet) hope you are feeling better today 💪

yes i have been a lot of adversity across the board. when it comes to financial, health, relationships, mentality etc

i have learned to take small steps in life, don't listen to idiots on anything, and trust my gut

it also helps a lot to have close friends/family who will always have your back. if you don't have that then you are gonna not have a safety net. the most successful people on earth have this for a reason. the ones who die alone in the nursing home have nobody

I started using steroids at a very young age because I didn't like how my body looked like or how people disrespected me and would kind of talk trash about me. I figured if I got bigger and stronger I would have enough confidence to tell them off.
When I started to use them I had a really bad temper and I couldn't control how angry I would get over little things. My parents ended up kicking me out of the house and my girlfriend dumped me around the same time because she noticed that I was changing my personality. This caused me to go into a deep depression and end up homeless before one of my friends from childhood allow me to couch crash for a while
A couple months after that my friend found my stash of steroids and kicked me out of the house because he had a little girl who he had shared custody of. I'm now living in an apartment with two other guys and trying to get my life back in order. Has anyone gone through this and do you think I have any hope for my future?

You should not use steroids if you cant control yourself
get on legal TRT

You've got plenty of hope for your future, just don't expect it to come easy. Your gonna get out of life what you put into it. I was homeless all of 2022, at the end of 2021 I was on drugs pretty bad. Today I'm no longer homeless, I own a car, I have a job repairing robotics(im a convicted felon) my life has changed drastically in that 1 year, that's a direct result of how hard I worked to get there. I have no family/help so I killed myself on a daily basis to be in a better place by the end of the day than I was when it started. Set yourself some goals and don't let anything come between you and them goals. It does not happen over night, progress is slower for life repair then it is for muscle repair. Keep lifting(everyone needs an outlet) hope you are feeling better today 💪

what a wonderful story of a comeback.

Don't give up... Steroids that is. Just make sure those hormones are dialed in and make urself feel amazing psychologically and physically.

There's no question that ANYONE using steroids will have boughts of potentially crashed or high estrogen ect that will 100% impact life, work, Relationships...
But the relationships worth keeping are the ones that understand you and stay by your side not just when times are Fucking fantastic. And that the reality of life is it's a roller-coaster coaster with or without steroids.

And let's not forget, humans are Fucking stupid. The word 'steroids' has a lot of preconceived notions attached to it and stupid ignorant people that can't think for themselves may just categorise you accordingly.

Hang out with higher educated people that can think for themselves.
Be confident in what you do.

First time I met this registered nurse I told her I brew my own shit and she thought I was so smart. And I dated her. Last 2 gf's I had we would brew stuff up together.

I think also it depends how you hold urself.
Cause I could tell these girls anything somtimes and they'd think it was just amazing.

The key words I just pulled from Ur post that basically sum up the problem you're having are, "starting using steorids at very young age". I think it's purely just Ur too young man. Too young and immature to be using steorids cause they are serious shit.

25 is a good age to start.

Rest assured, you'll be sweet man... Guaranteed. Times seem bleak now, but you'll be sweet. Your hormones are prob still way off and that's making you feel mentally muchhhhh worse about it all... That's normal too man. So don't stress. You'll be sweet!

Why wait so long to open up. We have all had our trial and tribulations and I know for myself the iron helped fix it.

Back
Top Bottom