Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using an AI vs not usng one

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
AI or Aromatase Inhibitors.

Some 20+ years ago when I read of the stuff we used then - such as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) - there was a view about using vs not using it which seems to still hold as being true with some guys. So here's how it went then: If I take an AI it will, in some way, inhibit my gains. Let's, just for a second, say that might be true. Back in the day a mate of mine, one of the original steroid gurus, Mick Hart suggested 'so what.... if it inhibits 10% you gain 9lbs instead of 10lbs' adding 'but you don't have any man boobs to deal with'.

Do you wanna be that guy that comes online, listens to all the bros there and down the gym about not using only to have to ask for help later on? The AI's now are better and even if they still took away 10% so what? Wouldn't you rather less chance of gyno and any damn side effects compared to missing out on 10% more gains?

I think things like a ai are a must, be in saying that shit like prami and caber is preached way to much..

Personally I don't think that the AI's will inhibit muscle gains in any meaningful manner. The problem is that many confuse the water retention with mass gains, and when they don't get that water retention, they think that they got less gains, which is not true.

Personally I don't think that the AI's will inhibit muscle gains in any meaningful manner. The problem is that many confuse the water retention with mass gains, and when they don't get that water retention, they think that they got less gains, which is not true.

You're probably right.

Back
Top Bottom