Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Anabolic Steroids and Drinking Alcohol.

To avoid a hangover and to minimize damage from drinking on cycle (which I do 1x to 2x per month)

Before a night of drinking - I take 8 caps of N2 Guard before my first drink, and I can drink all night and still wake up feeling dandy. NO HANGOVERS!

When you take n2guard before drinking you seem to sober up quicker and the effects of alcohol don't last as long.

I don't know how plastered you guys get, I never fall down drunk so when I get home from the club/bar I run the treadmill for 15mins and take another 5 N2guards with about 1 liter of water before bed.

I wake up right as rain ready to do it again.

Whomever tells you hitting the treadmill drunk dangerous is a fucking poser duffus, if physical exertion while drunk was enough to cause problem I would have keeled over from a fucking heart attack, as I routinely fuck the bejeezus out my chick when we get home from a night out... I'm have died yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
To avoid a hangover and to minimize damage from drinking on cycle (which I do 1x to 2x per month)

Before a night of drinking - I take 8 caps of N2 Guard before my first drink, and I can drink all night and still wake up feeling dandy. NO HANGOVERS!

When you take n2guard before drinking you seem to sober up quicker and the effects of alcohol don't last as long.

I don't know how plastered you guys get, I never fall down drunk so when I get home from the club/bar I run the treadmill for 15mins and take another 5 N2guards with about 1 liter of water before bed.

Whomever tells you hitting the treadmill drunk dangerous is a fucking poser duffus, if physical exertion while drunk was enough to cause problem I would have keeled over from a fucking heart attack, as I routinely fuck the bejeezus out my chick when we get home from a night out... I'm have died yet.
Lol. I drink some. Hardcore peeps often say "You're a hypocrite". I say "Well, I'm a beast of one". :)

I don't drink while using. I don't drink at all. Alcohol is 6 times worse than AAS, and to mix them is certain disaster. Your organs are overloaded as it is on cycle. I don't down anyone that does though. Take it for what its worth. Its your liver, and just my two cents.

I don't drink while using. I don't drink at all. Alcohol is 6 times worse than AAS, and to mix them is certain disaster. Your organs are overloaded as it is on cycle. I don't down anyone that does though. Take it for what its worth. Its your liver, and just my two cents.

Yeah, I've had doctors tell me that just even binge drinking on the weekends is more harmful than AAS or massive amounts of ace-related products. But I like an occasional buzz. Tell smokers that cigarettes are killing them and watch how fast they quit smoking.

Not real smart there hoss.

FYI- I never run methylated steroids for more than 4 weeks at the time, during this time I abstain from alcohol at all cost... When I'm on injectables I go out with my girl and drink quite a bit...

It is a quality of life issue for me. I like to enjoy alcohol on a good day, nothing better than going out with your chicks, having a few drinks.

Yeah, I've had doctors tell me that just even binge drinking on the weekends is more harmful than AAS or massive amounts of ace-related products. But I like an occasional buzz. Tell smokers that cigarettes are killing them and watch how fast they quit smoking.

I used to do both when I was younger. None anymore. I used to smoke while I was jogging. funny huh? I used to love a buzz, then a buzz turned into a habit, so forth, you know the story. Now I get my buzz from lifting heavy things up and down. That's the way it has to be for me.

hangover remedies for power drinking supplemator : you probably going to laugh, and it will let you handle your booze too, ALOE VERA JUICE before a night of clubbing and drinking !!!

Everything in moderation I say. I don't care what the vice is.....steroids, drinking, whatever. I'm a quality of life guy myself, and about once per month I will take the old lady out for a night without the kids and some drinks. I don't put much thought into whether I'm on cycle or not. I enjoy my life, and even thugh I rarely ever drink, I like to enjoy myself when I do. The problem with today's society is they don't know what moderation is with anything. Drinking, food, drugs, and everything else is always taken to the extreme.

BTW I never ever get hangovers, and I use N2guard year round. However, I only have a few, never get drunk, and pound water all night in between drinks so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

I don't bother drinking anymore. I would rather save my money for a European holiday or some theme park. And I live in Ireland which is notorious for alcohol

Gotta agree with mattdog. A couple of beers while watching my cowboys play lol

you may need some hard liquor this weekend if they lose to the Jags

I used to drink maybe twice a month when I wasnt using AAS. I play in a death metal band doing shows every other and sometimes every weekend, so drinking twice a month was good compared to the other guys lol. Honestly (and i may be flamed but i dont care everyone has their vice lol) i smoke weed. Never before a workout but its nice after a brutal ass lifting session, no added damage on my live, helps with appetite and best of all...no hangover :) But truthfully when I decided to make the step up to using gear a subcontious switch kind of flipped and now I no longer really crave alcohol at all.

I used to drink maybe twice a month when I wasnt using AAS. I play in a death metal band doing shows every other and sometimes every weekend, so drinking twice a month was good compared to the other guys lol. Honestly (and i may be flamed but i dont care everyone has their vice lol) i smoke weed. Never before a workout but its nice after a brutal ass lifting session, no added damage on my live, helps with appetite and best of all...no hangover :) But truthfully when I decided to make the step up to using gear a subcontious switch kind of flipped and now I no longer really crave alcohol at all.

liver*****

Back
Top Bottom