Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using arimidex or Nolvadex on cycle

Arnold_3.0

While on test and dbol cycle what would be safer to use arimidex low dose or nolvadex good dose .
I dont want my HdL to go super low and arimidex does that . If i use nolvadex for gyno and estrogen then how much should i use it Everyday or every other day . anyone with experience with arimidex ?

Don't use nolva on that cycle, use a proper AI. Aromasin 12.5mg eod preferably, otherwise arimidex 0.5mg eod. Save the nolva to use with clomid on PCT.

Don't use nolva on that cycle, use a proper AI. Aromasin 12.5mg eod preferably, otherwise arimidex 0.5mg eod. Save the nolva to use with clomid on PCT.

So if i use arimidex 0.5 eod which is quarter of a 1 mg right and what if i get low HdL becasue of that , will i get a heart attack or something.I did my blood work about 2 weeks ago and my hdl was in mid 43.5 mg/dl, ldl was 59.1 mg/dl and triglyceride 126.8 mg/dl

if i use it , do i have to use it throughout the whole 12 weeks test cycle ?

It is one half of a 1mg pill. A steroid cycle, especially orals is what blows out your lipid values, not the AI. Yes you use an AI for the length of the cycle, adjusting dosage after checking your estrogen levels based on your mid-cycle bloodwork. You will also need an AI in PCT, but tapering it out. Specifically in PCT, you want to have aromasin since it can prevent estrogen rebound. This is in addition to the nolva and clomid for PCT.

why would you think that arimidex would have such a huge impact on you like that? if you abuse the shit out of it then of course it could have some negative effects but you are going WAY overboard on what you are saying

Thanks alot guys ,I appriciate all the viewpoints and commens . Its really helping me out and people out there . Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom