Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using both B12 and AAS

dukeimpact

Registered
I will be running a cycle of test and deca for 10 weeks and also I'm planning to take B12 with my cycle for energy boost , improve my sleep and alertness, this would be my first taking it so I would like to ask you two questions guys: 1. does B12 oral or injectable have the same effectiveness? 2. what dose should I take while cycling and should I start taking from week one? thank you for professional help.

I will be running a cycle of test and deca for 10 weeks and also I'm planning to take B12 with my cycle for energy boost , improve my sleep and alertness, this would be my first taking it so I would like to ask you two questions guys: 1. does B12 oral or injectable have the same effectiveness? 2. what dose should I take while cycling and should I start taking from week one? thank you for professional help.
1000 MCG per day is the average dose of B12. Check out synthelamin by synthetk.com it is the only B12 that has a full dose and you only have to take it two or three times a week instead of every day it is definitely worth the money..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The only people who need to be using a vitamin B12 injections are vegans. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin/mineral that is only in animal food sources. There are no vegan sources of vitamin B12 available. Vitamin b12 deficiency is very common in vegans as a result.

The best sources of vitamin B12 are whole eggs and red meat. It is also in poultry fish and dairy products, just in small quantities.

If you are a vegan, you are going to need to use a vitamin B12 supplement. If you aren't a vegan, include lean red meat (ideally grass fed) into your diet 2-3 times per week. I would also eat 2-3 whole eggs every day. Don't be scared about the cholesterol in eggs. Dietary cholesterol actually have very little to do with raising cholesterol levels in the body. Poor cholesterol levels are due to a diet high in sugar, refined carbohydrates and trans fats. Whole eggs are actually very healthy to eat!

Any bodybuilder who is regularly eating animal protein sources will be getting way more then enough vitamin B12 in their daily diet. Using extra vitamin B12 can actually lead to toxicity symptoms.

Rather then use injectable vitamin b12 (which you really don't need), I would get a good multivitamin/mineral supplement. That way you ensure all your daily vitamin and mineral needs are met, not just vitamin b12.

Check out ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. That's the multivitamin I use. Really good product and very affordable.

I took B12 when i was a vegatarian. didn't notice anything from it at all. doesn't mean it did not work for me, but a lot of guys just don't need it. not sure how much money you are spending on it, but you might be better off spending your money elsewhere

As long as you are eating a proper diet then don't waste your money on b12. You are getting enough anyways if you eat a typical bodybuilders diet.

Usually injectable vitamins are much much more bioavailable.

However, I doubt that you will notice much from extra vitamin B12. There is so much of it in any supplement that you are using, as well as food. So I highly doubt you might be deficient in it.

Back
Top Bottom