Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Clen --Information needed

mommee

Registered
Hello-
I am a 40 year old female using clen for about a week now and I see no changes what so ever ...
when I use ephedrine based fat burners I see a little difference almost every day while dieting.
I'm on a strict low carb 1000 calories a day and need to lose 30lbs.
I'm taking 40 mcgs

How long does it take to see anything?
what am I doing wrong?

1 week and nothing? Have you been feeling the jittery effects of clen at all? I'm not sure who your source is, but it sounds like you may have bogus clen. Also, you should either use clen, 1 week on, 1 week off, or 2 day on, 2 days off at a time. Your receptors get used to the clen and it eventually becomes less effective in your body the longer you take it.

Me and my wife usually use 2wks on and 2wks off, seems to work fine. My wifes sweet spot is somewhere between 60-70mcg and mine is 80-100. Research that I did prior to beginning cycle of it said that you should start low (about your 40mcg), and increase every 1-2days by around 10mcg. Of course those little tabs are difficult to split like that, the liquid is much easier in a insulin syringe with needle pulled out. SO maybe you dose is too low or maybe your gear is bunk or underdosed, one way to find out!

I am jitterey and very warm
I am doing HITT and hour a day and taking T3
and nothing....should I keep going?

Hello-
I am a 40 year old female using clen for about a week now and I see no changes what so ever ...
when I use ephedrine based fat burners I see a little difference almost every day while dieting.
I'm taking 40 mcgs

what am I doing wrong?

I personally think that clen doesnt really work that well at all. Its a shitty drug to top it off.

If you really want to lose fat, then I would recommend sarms1 GW and Yohimflame. These two will yield far better results and your ticker wont take a beating.

I personally think that clen doesnt really work that well at all. Its a shitty drug to top it off.

If you really want to lose fat, then I would recommend sarms1 GW and Yohimflame. These two will yield far better results and your ticker wont take a beating.

I'm sure you already know this but a lot of bodybuilders would disagree with you and trainers of bodybuilders , clen is very effective , it just isn't for everybody and it is dangerous , but a seasoned veteran and moderator like yourself to say it doesn't work puzzles me , when , like I said is used by bodybuilders on a daily basis because of it's effectiveness for fat loss , do you disagree ?

is it from reliable source? gotta up clen dose almost daily go..20mcg to 40mcg t0 60mcg al way up to 160-200mcg

Not everyone responds great to Clen, but it's still very early for you. Give it some more time to see how you respond. You may have to play with the dosage a bit too to find your sweet spot. Don't go longer than two weeks on without a two week break to give your beta receptors a break

I am with Shrine on this topic. You want to see fat loss - eat right work hard cardio plenty. Clen is effective for some but the tax on your heart is not worth it in the long run.

Hello-
I'm taking 40 mcgs

what am I doing wrong?

If ephedrine works for you why switch? I think clen kinda works for some and less for others. Like everything it depends on the person. Id stick with what works. Seeing changes every day is hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi mommy I wish you would of came on here first.. better options than clen.

GW and yohimbe stack you would of loved.. and the sides are far less and you know they work. clen you are using might be bunk who knows

also its a split opinion on clen but for me the results vs. sides make no sense at all when you can run GW/yohimbe with way less sides and better results.. I was getting daily heartburn on that crap and I never get heartburn. obviously the stuff is harsh

hi mommy I wish you would of came on here first.. better options than clen.

GW and yohimbe stack you would of loved.. and the sides are far less and you know they work. clen you are using might be bunk who knows

also its a split opinion on clen but for me the results vs. sides make no sense at all when you can run GW/yohimbe with way less sides and better results.. I was getting daily heartburn on that crap and I never get heartburn. obviously the stuff is harsh

I agree with you on the sides but yohimflame and GW will not work better than legit clen

Back
Top Bottom