Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using dbol while 20% body fat

ulyssen36

Registered
I will be honest with all of you I am sitting at 20% body fat and I am about to run dbol. My plan is test C for 12 weeks minimum, might go to 16 weeks i don't know. gonna do 300mg per week and then adding dbol the first 5 weeks as a kickstart. I am 36 and 5'10 230 pounds. cut and built good solid muscle but not skinny.

This is a very bad plan. Just a little research will explain why. Don’t move forward with this. You can easily permanently ruin your health...

You sound like you have your mind up but I hope you'll reconsider. I've been there man, I let myself go a little and was tempted just to jump in thinking steroids would fix my problems. It will only make things worse.

You need to lose a good amount of weight/fat which steroids are not meant for. Get your diet and training in check and then consider running a SARMs fat loss stack. Once you're down to 14-15% maybe run a moderate test only cycle first before adding more compounds.

If you run test and dbol now you will blow up like a balloon, you'll be holding a ton of water and the sides will be out of control. Spend some time researching man, this shit is not a game. Your health and quality of life are on the line.

so basically you felt the need to let us know your overweight and using dbol... great, thanks for letting us know because i wouldnt have slept too well tonight had you not told us this... smfh your letting us know your being a moron... awesome...

Will you lose weight? Yes.
Will you damage your heart? Yes.

You have to ask yourself what's more important.
You are obviously going to run a cycle anyway i don't think you'll get talked out of that but at least drop the dbol. The extra water weight with your fat level is playing russian roulette with your life. Run test only. Get blood work and have AI ready.

But honestly you'll be disappointed with results. You won't be close to what you want and you'll then be dealing with a shut down system and put back on any weight you lost while feeling shit.

before everyone jumps down your throat for being 20% and using steroids i have to ask are you SURE you are 20%? those body fat measurement devices are very innacurate when it comes to accuracy. a lot of times 20% for a gym rat who is built good as you say you are is really closer to 12%

so basically you felt the need to let us know your overweight and using dbol... great, thanks for letting us know because i wouldnt have slept too well tonight had you not told us this... smfh your letting us know your being a moron... awesome...
LOL... My thoughts exactly

Make sure you have an AI like aromasin or arimidex ready to go from day 1. Test and dbol are the 2 wettest compounds and running them at a higher body fat is a recipe for high estrogen. Just be prepared so you aren't fighting gyno throughout the cycle.

Make sure you have an AI like aromasin or arimidex ready to go from day 1. Test and dbol are the 2 wettest compounds and running them at a higher body fat is a recipe for high estrogen. Just be prepared so you aren't fighting gyno throughout the cycle.

+1000. Dbol is beyond wet. I gained 13 lbs in one week on with an AI. I dropped it after week 3. If you are overweight you will look like a water balloon on dbol.

Sure, it seems dumb and careless, but you can get results on d-bol while dieting. Not the best plan, but...whatever.

Sure, it seems dumb and careless, but you can get results on d-bol while dieting. Not the best plan, but...whatever.

Back
Top Bottom