Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using HCG in TRT

Barrinon

Registered
I apologize if this has been covered, once again so sorry but want to know the truth from the experts. I’m going to be doing TRT and using enanthate once a week injections. Does hcg make any sense to use along with the TRT long term? I am not 1000% sure I want kids one day and heard it helps.

hcg actually has never been proven to boost feritlity in men. and being on TRT your HPTA is going to stay shut down. if you want to have kids you need to not do TRT or you better freeze your sperm ahead of time

I apologize if this has been covered, once again so sorry but want to know the truth from the experts. I’m going to be doing TRT and using enanthate once a week injections. Does hcg make any sense to use along with the TRT long term? I am not 1000% sure I want kids one day and heard it helps.

HCG increases estrogen and does NOT boost fertility, so I wouldn't use it in TRt IMO

You need to know that taking any form of test, properly done it's for life, you're gonna know that your balls will stop working.

If thetes a chance you'll have kids down the line id hold off on trt if you can. Ot makes your chances on conceiving very very low with or without hcg. That doesn't really change much

you can use it on trt just fine... i just dont like it when doctors put people on it for the duration.. thats way too much.. .what i generally recommend is using it in four week increments every 4 months.. 1000 ius per week

Like the bros said you better have your kids first, TRT can make it so that you can.

If you're going to be on TRT then you definitely need to become a listener of our podcast:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom