Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HGH during PCT??

HGH is going to need to be run far longer than a PCT to have any tangible effect.

It's certainly bot going to hurt but it's not going to do a lot for helping keep gains. It might help a little, but that comes down to recovery of hpta, diet, and training more than anything

HGH is not something for PCT. It's something for 4-6 months minimum continuous usage. If you want to run HGH with your cycle, and then continue running it after the cycle...that would be a good protocol to help maintain as much strength as possible while off cycle, along with the other benefits of running HGH. Running HGH for 4-8 weeks as a "cycle" or PCT is 100% complete waste of money and non-productive.

Regardless if it’s true, he’s trying to make money. Peptides would be better suited for a pct.

I would not run HGH personally for PCT. Take a look at our protocol we dont touch HGH during PCT ever!

The research that has been done on running HGH with PCT points towards numerous benefits such as muscle maintenance, keeping body fat low, as well as providing the user with the sense of an overall well being.

The research that has been done on running HGH with PCT points towards numerous benefits such as muscle maintenance, keeping body fat low, as well as providing the user with the sense of an overall well being.

So you have to pin everyday with HGH?
Sorry I’m a newbie too, but you can use an insulin needle correct. So it’s not that big of a deal...but damn. I hate taking BP meds and vitamins everyday.

This is not true. You can't expect to run HGH during PCT for 6-8 weeks and expect any improved results. It takes months for HGH to start showing it's effects. If you run HGH...you need to run it continuously for months...not just as a PCT add on.

Here it is, I ran Test E 500 week for 12 weeks + aromasin. On last T pin, I started HGH ED 5IU. 2 weeks after last T pin I started PCT. So, last T pin was 40 days agoo from today. Nothing spectacular happened, just, it will help you mentaly and phisicaly to overcome sudden lack of Test in organism. This way I did not loose strong morning boners, avoid lethargy, feeling very good all in all. Soon to cut HGH to 3IU ED and keep it intil next cycle (4 months total). If money is no issue, take it. It helps for sure, at least it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom