Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: using old school 1 week on 1 week off cycle as my first cycle (experimenting)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Steve can def set you up with a good plan.

As a cycle I would suggest a 350-400mg/week test cycle for 10-12 weeks to start. This would be injectable test.

You need to run an AI with anything that aromatizes like P0N mentioned as you can get gyno and your estrogen levels can get otu of control causing a slew of side effects.

If you want to stick to orals then Sarms are a great option.

Ive tried and made mistakes, shit I dont think anyone here hasnt done something stupid at one point with PEDs/AAS. Just learn from it and take the advice of the guys here that have been doing this shit for decades they will not steer you wrong.

Def run a full PCT with clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster. I would say run an AI but if you havent yet I dont know if it makes sense at this point.

Hope that helps!
    So is you want that full look test at 250mg/week for 10-12 weeks plus 4-6 weeks of Dbol will get you headed in that direction.

The test though is going to show more at a 300-400mg/week level. 250mg isnt a bad dose but you need to temper expectations its not going to get you huge.
    I am newbie and kinda worried about side effects like acne and stuff , I also am worried about my lipid profile . gonna do a blood work after my full pct with nolva and clomid after a month to check if i am good to go . That is why i want to see how do i react to synthetic test since it will be my first time . I dont want to die off of heart attack or some shit . I dont know i was worried about that even on this weird dbol cycle if i could get heart attack or some shit .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steve can def set you up with a good plan.

As a cycle I would suggest a 350-400mg/week test cycle for 10-12 weeks to start. This would be injectable test.

You need to run an AI with anything that aromatizes like P0N mentioned as you can get gyno and your estrogen levels can get otu of control causing a slew of side effects.

If you want to stick to orals then Sarms are a great option.

Ive tried and made mistakes, shit I dont think anyone here hasnt done something stupid at one point with PEDs/AAS. Just learn from it and take the advice of the guys here that have been doing this shit for decades they will not steer you wrong.

Def run a full PCT with clomid, nolva, and a natural test booster. I would say run an AI but if you havent yet I dont know if it makes sense at this point.

Hope that helps!
    So is you want that full look test at 250mg/week for 10-12 weeks plus 4-6 weeks of Dbol will get you headed in that direction.

The test though is going to show more at a 300-400mg/week level. 250mg isnt a bad dose but you need to temper expectations its not going to get you huge.
    So also are you saying that i can achive that kind of body type like round shape muscles and fuller muscles with dbol and test ?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    So also are you saying that i can achive that kind of body type like round shape muscles and fuller muscles with dbol and test ?
    You can but I wouldnt expect it in a single cycle is all.

Test & EQ or Deca can also help get this body type.

It really comes down to diet and training too.

Its a long term journey though you wont instantly transform yourself into that type of body in a few cycles. It takes years.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    buddy there isn't some magic way to reinvent the wheel on steroids.. they have been studied for 90 some years and guys have been running them since the days of Arnold and magazines. during the 90's guys did a lot of fucking up like what you are doing, and then in the early 2000's we had forums like this to compare notes. nowadays the fucking up comes from guys who listen to their 'buddies' in the gym who have no clue. really no reason to experiment and do silly things like this. next time just hit me up for a consult and i will get you set up on a proper cycle
    Hi steve , where can i talk to you about my next cycle . I want that 70s look that arnold and serge had , round shapes muscles and kinda fuller and puffy ?

- - - Updated - - -

You can but I wouldnt expect it in a single cycle is all.

Test & EQ or Deca can also help get this body type.

It really comes down to diet and training too.

Its a long term journey though you wont instantly transform yourself into that type of body in a few cycles. It takes years.
    Yes , i understand Once i know what cycle make body like that from that time ill just follow those cycles and nothing else .I cant belive they in 70s they didnt use test base , how did they gain muscle without test base . I was feeling like shi the whole time with my test level low in the gym and out of the gym .

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi steve , where can i talk to you about my next cycle . I want that 70s look that arnold and serge had , round shapes muscles and kinda fuller and puffy ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , i understand Once i know what cycle make body like that from that time ill just follow those cycles and nothing else .I cant belive they in 70s they didnt use test base , how did they gain muscle without test base . I was feeling like shi the whole time with my test level low in the gym and out of the gym .
    You can gain without a test base but its not as easy and as you mentioned you will feel pretty tired and shitty.

I wouldnt run any cycle that is suppressive without test or tren as a base.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can gain without a test base but its not as easy and as you mentioned you will feel pretty tired and shitty.

I wouldnt run any cycle that is suppressive without test or tren as a base.
    My my ...Tren , thats a strong steroid mayn .. I also want to ask you if you are on insta , i want to be connected to you for advice .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Not to be an asshole, but this was a horrible cycle plan. You should run a cycle of a reasonable length to make gains that you can keep, then run a thorough 6 week PCT to recover and kesp the gains. Finally you need to take time off equal to at least your time on cycle plus your PCT time to allow your HPTA to balance again. You shouldn't run oral only cycles as they are going to shut your natural test down, but in no way replace it (hence why you need a test base). It is absolutely unreasonable to expect 20 pounds of gains from even the most aggressive steroid stack. Dianabol aromatizes like crazy, and without an AI present you can puff up your muscles temporarily with 20 pounds of water weight though. A realistic expectation of muscle gains from a more complete cycle is about 5 lb. Dianabol makes a great kickstarter (imo) for a test base cycle though.
    So i want body like serge and arnold . What compounds should i go for Deca and dbol ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So i want body like serge and arnold . What compounds should i go for Deca and dbol ?
    Test and deca are a great bulking stack, and kickstarting with dbol can be nice. That said, it takes years upon years of lifting and cycling to get big and full like that. There's also the matter of hour genetics playing a part on how large you can get. Not everyone has the genetics of Arnold, but we can all work as hard as we can with what we have.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test and deca are a great bulking stack, and kickstarting with dbol can be nice. That said, it takes years upon years of lifting and cycling to get big and full like that. There's also the matter of hour genetics playing a part on how large you can get. Not everyone has the genetics of Arnold, but we can all work as hard as we can with what we have.
    All right man , i know its gonna take years and years for sure .Hard work and consistency is the key with diet and proper sleep and steroids its 24 hour work everyday . What test Ester did you use for your cycle , coz some Test Esters half life is around 2 weeks and some are just 3 days . Which testosterone do you recommend .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All right man , i know its gonna take years and years for sure .Hard work and consistency is the key with diet and proper sleep and steroids its 24 hour work everyday . What test Ester did you use for your cycle , coz some Test Esters half life is around 2 weeks and some are just 3 days . Which testosterone do you recommend .
    With deca I like to use test enanthate (cypionate is also fine), and pin the deca and test in one syringe two times a week.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    With deca I like to use test enanthate (cypionate is also fine), and pin the deca and test in one syringe two times a week.
    So do you keep all your gainz after the test and deca cycle or test or dbol cycle . If not , than how much do you usually end up with after Pct and how much you gain during cycle mayn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast