Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using sarms after big weight lost

joe42

Registered
I’m 42 years old and decided to change my body structure, tired of being fat and tired all the time. I lost a lot of weight and got my body fat down to 22% from the 30’s doing a lot of fasting and intermittent eating. I’m now down to 5’10” and 230 pounds. Am I ready now to use sarms or do you need to drop body fat more? Was looking at GW cardarine and another sarm. Just want 2 is all I can afford

I’m 42 years old and decided to change my body structure, tired of being fat and tired all the time. I lost a lot of weight and got my body fat down to 22% from the 30’s doing a lot of fasting and intermittent eating. I’m now down to 5’10” and 230 pounds. Am I ready now to use sarms or do you need to drop body fat more? Was looking at GW cardarine and another sarm. Just want 2 is all I can afford

Since you're leaning out, try going with GW 20mgs/day + ostarine 50mgs/day + preworkout 3 caps cardazol.

you can definitely run a sarms cutting stack... if you just want two, heres the stack to go with.. .you can get everything you need from our site sponsor https://sarms.forsale... they have the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

From 22%? Yes. Get it down a bit more.

Welcome brother , if you need any help i can coach you some days for free , send msg . Just keep doing diet until you get 10 to 12 % fat . The best way to have results on bulking is after you get lean ( your body will process and absorve the nutrients much better ). To go down with sarms use cardarine + ostarine + s4 . But best way is using little test E or Cyp with some anavar and masteron . Anabolics dont burn fat , if you need to increase the fat burning process go with T3 and clenbuterol combo

Back
Top Bottom