Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using sarms andarine S4 in pct

caintyre

Registered
I ran a test E cycle earlier in the year and got bloodwork and my doctor said my total testosterone levels were low end of range. although i finished my cycle i ran a pct with natural herbs and threw in S4 and ostarine too. i believe the sarms probably delayed my recovery a bit, is this normal and where do i go from here?

I ran a test E cycle earlier in the year and got bloodwork and my doctor said my total testosterone levels were low end of range. although i finished my cycle i ran a pct with natural herbs and threw in S4 and ostarine too. i believe the sarms probably delayed my recovery a bit, is this normal and where do i go from here?

Wait a minute thats so backwards, you did a cycle of test that more than likely shut you down, and you thought adding S4 and mk2866 was a good idea ?

You dont sound like you are blasting and on a curse which than you could use sarms as a bridge and in pct, but you arent doing cycle after cycle and you thought it was a good idea to suppressive yourself even more by adding in sarms after a test cycle ?

You need to do a full pct to bring your system back online and let yourself recover. You arent on trt I take it ? So u just shut yourself down and added more suppression with sarms, natural herbs is not a pct jeesh.

Take a look at the perfect pct sticky and it will tell you everything you need to know definitely need some clomid or nova for sure.

Last edited:

Don't do a PCT with even mildly suppressive SARMs in it

Yes, the S4 will definitely delay your recovery. I would run a bottle of N2Generate ES now that your PCT and S4 are done. Get bloods after the bottle is gone and see where recovery is at.

s4 should not be used in pct whatsoever and thats been posted, oh i dont know, roughly 7 years now... you should not be using anything if you are not going to do the proper research first...

Back
Top Bottom