Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using sarms when skinny

PrinceNL

Registered
I am a generic white male who is only 60 kilos at 6 foot tall, skinny guy but cute body and built good. I live in Amsterdam and i stay in shape visiting the red light district a couple times a week. i want to use sarms to 'bulk up' as the Americans say. my questions are which sarms should i get? they sell them here in supplement stores.

I am a generic white male who is only 60 kilos at 6 foot tall, skinny guy but cute body and built good. I live in Amsterdam and i stay in shape visiting the red light district a couple times a week. i want to use sarms to 'bulk up' as the Americans say. my questions are which sarms should i get? they sell them here in supplement stores.

For bulking, you need to go with lgd anabolicum and rad testolone, add a heavy bulk diet.

You want to get jacked to impress whores?

step 1 is get on a good workout and diet program.

2 is accept your genetics. okay so you are a generic guy who is skinny. so what. that is your genetics and you will never be Ronnie coleman. again so what. i am short and will never dunk a basketball, so let me cry about it. who cares? be the best you can be.

3 is stay away from red light district. there is no satisfaction from banging hookers.

Lgd and RAD to add size but whats your diet look like? You need to start there. Need to eat to grow

You will have to eat more food or you will not grow, regardless of your training and SARMs use. Once you lock that in, I recommend LGD, GW, and YK-11 together for a bulking stack. Check out sarms.forsale

Never generic. That's a mentality you've created for urself. But clearly, u want to breach past. I know skinny, I am 6"5 and used to weight idk 70kg... I hated eating, I was 6% body fat, scrawny, lanky. Fucking hated it. Blast/cruise from 25 to 32 now.

For me now 105kg is disappointing. 110kg plus and very lean is satisfactory. But it's also fucked.

Being tall and skinny fuks Ur self confidence. Eat and train like a mother fucker. Lottts of protein shakes with a couple scoops of ground it's between meals.

My gear use deff stems from deep routed psychological issues being tall and skinny as fuk. Never want to be like that ever again, even if it kills me. Blast/cruise till death. But nothing is without consequence

Back
Top Bottom