Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using a slin pin for smaller muscles

Sondra51

Registered
I like to use 25G usually for my bigger muscles to inject steroids but i wanted to maybe start injecting other muscles like the delts, calves, biceps, etc that are much smaller areas. for this i wanted to maybe try slin pins. i have 29G 1/2inch needles. is this gonna fly or should i just stick to the thicker needles?

Yes you can use them but keep a few things in mind. Some compounds tend to cause more injection site pain than others. Whats a little sore in a glute can knot up a calf pretty good. Also, if you do smaller muscles you should inject less mg as well than a glute or quad. High concentration gear can get painful especially if you end up too shallow and are sub q. If you arent super lean then it may be hard to ensure you are IM. How many times a week are you injecting?

25g is the most used but if you have low fat and use smoth oils like euro pharmacies you can use insulin needle and pin only 1ml each muscle ( its amazing pain free and smoth )

You will still need appropriate length skin pin. I.e. 5/8 or 1 inch

Back
Top Bottom