Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids at 21. Am i wrong?

Eacbeju

I would like to run steroids at 21 years old and everyone is calling me stupid and lazy
well that just makes me want to do it even more lol
I'm doing everything right I got my blood work done. my total testosterone levels are 656 and I think that is pretty low for my age. that is why that I believe that I'm at 25% body fat and I can't get leaner.
that is why I want to use steroids
what is the worst that can happen if I use them for a few weeks and then come off?

I would like to run steroids at 21 years old and everyone is calling me stupid and lazy
I'm doing everything right I got my blood work done. my total testosterone levels are 656 and I think that is pretty low for my age. that is why that I believe that I'm at 25% body fat and I can't get leaner.
what is the worst that can happen if I use them for a few weeks and then come off?

Your not doing everything right, all you did was get blood work done. How about diet/training and lifestyle changes first off to get you body healthy. And get you bf levels down

you are doing nothing right and are completely wrong on everything.. good luck, im done even attempting on situations like this.. you would know more than people doing this decades so go for it. you will get what you get from it...

Bro at your age your natural test levels are more than enough. Get diet ultra tuned in, eat like you don’t want to eat and rest is all you need.

You’ll ruin yourself at your age. Plus your pre frontal cortex isn’t fully devolved till your late 20s. The psychological impact of taking steroids at your age is too great….

- - - Updated - - -

Developed

……………….

I don't support steroid use at 21. You should wait until 24-25.

It's not smart and you have good testosterone 656.

Buddy all of these comments from these guys with wayyyy more experience than me come from a sense of care. It may not be the answer you want to hear but you must take it on board.
Do you realize how much size you can pack on in 6 months naturally at your age A LOT…
And you’ve had to take ZERO toxic substances. I know a dude in his latter years who ended up in a wheelchair.
I’ll forward you this you tube video. None natty left - natty right - both can be achieved without steroids.

https://youtu.be/nik2Qj-KU6A

yes you are way too young. get on sarms

Back
Top Bottom