Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids with a high body fat: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

steroids can be used with any bodyfat, I used steroids when I was 22% bodyfat no problem.

But you will have alot of sides , alot estrogen . Everybody knows best time to grow is post contest ( the month after if you do it right you will gain alot of muscle and mostly lean muscle with very les fat because your body is working perfectly to absorv all the food ) . I always tell my clients to get ripped first and then start cycle to put on mass and all of them have amazing increase in muscle mass .

[FONT=&quot]Really great video and topic. I know this can be a sensitive subject for some so it was nice to see you clear the air on it! [/FONT]

i think people should atleast show a couple abs year round. a flat stomach is important not just for looks but also health. so for me pointless to use steroids until you atleast have that

steroids can be used with any bodyfat, I used steroids when I was 22% bodyfat no problem.

Sure you can... you can do whatever you want, whenever you want... Noone is your mom or dad here or trying to tell what you can and cannot do... You make your own choices and deal with whatever comes with it as a result... I never once made a claim in this video that you couldnt use them whenever you want... i simply lay out FACTS that go along with it

Another great video bro!

I've seen a few guys successfully use steroids around 20% but I agree its generally not a good idea at elevated bodyfat levels. The scary thing is when guys are 25-30% bodyfat eating pizza and burgers everyday, probably have high cholesterol and a myriad of other health problems and they think a cycle is going to get them ripped.

Back
Top Bottom