Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using T3 with sarms okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodyten

I heard that you shouldn’t stack T3 with sarms cause it can mess with your thyroid
but someone else told me it was perfectly fine. Which is true and why?
I would like to cut down. I am currently 30% body fat and want to lose about 50 pounds. 22 years old

you should not use t3 at all unless you have an underlying medical condition requiring it..

i can definitely help you with a sarms cutting stack layout but leave out the t3 period

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I heard that you shouldn’t stack T3 with sarms cause it can mess with your thyroid
I would like to cut down. I am currently 30% body fat and want to lose about 50 pounds. 22 years old

Start with a diet. Get that bod out and start walking.

Then look at GW (from Umbrella Labs). While it is 'ok' to use T3 I'm no fan of it and there is 'some' risk (depends on the dose and the person)

T3 messes with your thyroid with or without sarms

T3 is overrated and hyped up. know how many overweight middle aged women are put on t3? millions in this country and they stay fat

I wouldnt use t3 or t4 at all, it can cause a lot of thyroid issues and health issues

just go with sarms cardarine ostarine testolone n2guard stacked

At 30% body fat, if you just make changes to your diet you will see a massive shift. The key is to be consistent and not yo-yo. SARMs an help but T3 is no good. Unless you have a legit thyroid issue.

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Dylan hooked you up. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I strongly recommend not mixing these two substances. I think to lose weight you should first change your eating habits.

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly recommend not mixing these two substances. I think to lose weight you should first change your eating habits.

Of course, it's better to contact a professional trainer with whom you'll work on your body in the gym for effective weight loss. Start gradually adding sarmas when you achieve a certain result, and your muscles are toned. I suggest you start by buying purerawz.co. I think your trainer will confirm that it's a good option for effectively recruiting muscle mass and body drying. T3 is not the best way to lose weight, I think. In any case, you can consult a professional trainer about it all. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, it's better to contact a professional trainer with whom you'll work on your body in the gym for effective weight loss. Start gradually adding sarmas when you achieve a certain result, and your muscles are toned. I suggest you start by buying purerawz.co. I think your trainer will confirm that it's a good option for effectively recruiting muscle mass and body drying. T3 is not the best way to lose weight, I think. In any case, you can consult a professional trainer about it all. Good luck!
nice attempt at a plug for a pure SHIT company that is known to sell shit quality... smfh... nice first post

Last edited by a moderator:

- - - Updated - - -

purerawz.co is known as a scammer, they have fake raw materials and fake sarms so dont use them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom