Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using test for 16 weeks?

You can use it for 16 weeks, however your gains will be diminishing the longer you go. More importantly however, recovery after a cycle begins to become more and more difficult when the cycle length exceeds 12 weeks.

I prefer 12 weeks with 4 week pct personally.

TRT for life....

If you're referring to someone who PCT's the longer you stay on the harder your chances are for recovery. So in a nutshell you're just fucking yourself over.

Myostatin is going to kick in probably by 3rd month but no harm in experimenting. Just be sure to do a thorough pct.

I stay on. #testforlife
Myostatin is going to kick in probably by 3rd month but no harm in experimenting. Just be sure to do a thorough pct.

How does one measure or monitor myostatin secretion? Does that mean to suggest that after the third month, the testosterone dosage needs to be increased to continue making gains with elevated levels of myostatin?

I stay on. #testforlife

How does one measure or monitor myostatin secretion? Does that mean to suggest that after the third month, the testosterone dosage needs to be increased to continue making gains with elevated levels of myostatin?

I don’t know how to measure that. Probably not possible for Leigh man. But no. Your body will release myostatin when your growth becomes too fast or too much to be efficient sorta. It will try to stop and kill your gains because that rate of growth is not sustainable. Don’t try to fight it. Just cycle off and take a good break.

I stay on. #testforlife

That does work, bit it's short lived. Generally speaking myostatin reaches peak secretion around the 8 to 10 week mark. After that gains are done. If you increase dose pr add gear you can possibly add another few ounces of muscle at best but it's short lived. your body adapts to the increase quickly and gains are stalled within another few days to a week of doing that.

Back
Top Bottom