Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using testosterone for mountain biking

AVterja

Registered
there is a ton of information out there and I wanted to run some ideas by you guys. I am 52 years old, and I'm over 200 lb. I work out in the weight room 3 or 4 times a week and I do a lot of mountain biking up here in California. some people have told me I should take some testosterone to help boost my mountain biking but I'm not sure if that's the best option for me. What would you recommend for someone active at high altitudes

there is a ton of information out there and I wanted to run some ideas by you guys. I am 52 years old, and I'm over 200 lb. I work out in the weight room 3 or 4 times a week and I do a lot of mountain biking up here in California. some people have told me I should take some testosterone to help boost my mountain biking but I'm not sure if that's the best option for me. What would you recommend for someone active at high altitudes

very very easy answer here... gw501516, sr9009 and s4... you wont find any better option for your goals than this

https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the proper layout. Follow it precisely and for the best quality sarms, visit sarms4sale

If you want to boost your stamina, nothing beats cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day. You can add equipoise EQ to the mix but it's still not going to beat GW head to head.

Lance Armstrong took test like other anabolics it boat your cardio capacity they accelerated red blood cell count. You could go to the high end of normal but after that your blood gets thicker and clotting factors May be an issue. The same reason bodybuilders give blood to counter this negative effect. Hematocrit if your in shape could run at 52 or so and be fine. You will see an increase in output too.

Testosterone and Cardarine are great for MTB bro, both recovery and cardio strength!

Testosterone and Cardarine are great for MTB bro, both recovery and cardio strength!

This. But actually improving his ability to ride etc? Only sprints IMO

I you were trying to build more strength then sure, testosterone could help. The issue is that it will hinder your endurance. I would rather you use something like GW + S4 + Ostarine from sarms.forsale

Back
Top Bottom