Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Testosterone P and E together? >>I tried searching!<<

cryptoxx

Registered
I tried the search engines, and the forum search without results.

I think the word stack caused the results to be primarily the "normal" type of stack discussion.

I have test p,c, and e.

I was curious if there was a proper way to stack all 3 or maybe just two of them? I do not plan on anything else right now. I used to be in shape, but am far from it right now. So maybe later on other stuff.

I have my ancillaries still. ***>>> I HOPE to learn mainly about using multiple testosterone's together! Thanks

I tried the search engines, and the forum search without results.

I think the word stack caused the results to be primarily the "normal" type of stack discussion.

I have test p,c, and e.

I was curious if there was a proper way to stack all 3 or maybe just two of them? I do not plan on anything else right now. I used to be in shape, but am far from it right now. So maybe later on other stuff.

I have my ancillaries still. ***>>> I HOPE to learn mainly about using multiple testosterone's together! Thanks

Start working on this before you start any cycle and it sounds like you have a few items laying around vs putting together what you need.

Alot of prep coaches use this method test E or C + Propionate ( the idea is the prop kick start the cycle) with this method you can stray away orals because propionate do the job.

Alot of prep coaches use this method test E or C + Propionate ( the idea is the prop kick start the cycle) with this method you can stray away orals because propionate do the job.

As I've said multiple times there's no need to kick start a thing

As I've said multiple times there's no need to kick start a thing

Ok. I guess it's our culture - instant gratification... That was what was in my mind to be honest. I think I will just follow the Enanthate instructions.

Ok. I guess it's our culture - instant gratification... That was what was in my mind to be honest. I think I will just follow the Enanthate instructions.
That's their opinion. A million people kick start shit with shorter esters.

Back
Top Bottom