Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using tren no ester or test suspension

Xauen33

I am interested in trying these pre workout
Does anyone use them?
I want something in and out of my body. I am on probation for selling gear so they might test me and i don’t want to get busted. Would it be practical to run these say 12 weeks?

Does anyone use them?
I want something in and out of my body. I am on probation for selling gear so they might test me and i don’t want to get busted. Would it be practical to run these say 12 weeks?
im not even sorry for saying this... you are a fkng idiot

unless you are a competetive athlete no need to use no esters

as far as your situation, i have no clue. you need to ask your probation officer what you are allowed to use. i don't know if they test for steroids

Does anyone use them?

if you want to use trenbolone no ester or test suspension for the testing purpose better use orals like anavar or winstrol

You will get good strength boost and effective gains off these compounds as a pre workout,in and out of your system quicker than orals and less toxic,though I prefer orals as a pre workout in any cycle,each to their own,you won't know unless you give it a go.

- - - Updated - - -

It's easy to be a keyboard warrior and insult others,I don't see how your questions don't deserve an educated response no matter your situation bro,good luck in the future,all the best bro don't make the same mistake twice though.

Back
Top Bottom