Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vacation during cycle

aaHala045

Registered
I'm 45 years old
single guy
5 ft 11 in
167 pounds
I just met a girl that I started dating and she wants me to take her to Jamaica on a trip. the problem is I'm in the middle of a cycle, if I take her there for four days how would I structure my cycle, would I pin before and then pin when I get back? I'm using testosterone propionate

Missing a few injections won’t cause huge issues just enjoy your time away it’s 4 days soon is your back inject and continue on with the cycle biggest importance is just have fun with the girl relax and plenty fun.

four days is nothing... you will be just fine... in the future, we dont need to know your a single guy etc... that has nothing to do with anything and we dont need to know the reason for your vacation etc... stick to the things we actually need to know so we can help you properly... missing a pin will not hurt you

I'm 45 years old
single guy
5 ft 11 in
167 pounds
I just met a girl that I started dating and she wants me to take her to Jamaica on a trip. the problem is I'm in the middle of a cycle, if I take her there for four days how would I structure my cycle, would I pin before and then pin when I get back? I'm using testosterone propionate

Why are you using propionate? pinning every day or EOD , why suffer so much if not to compete ? use test E and shoot big dosage day of the trip and you will be ok for 7 days .

I'm 45 years old
single guy
5 ft 11 in
167 pounds

Pin right before you leave the same day like morning and enjoy your trip, propionate will be in your system for a week easy.

I'm 45 years old
single guy
5 ft 11 in
167 pounds
Just pin before you leave then when you get back

I'm 45 years old
single guy
5 ft 11 in
167 pounds

In a word - yes.

I'm 45 years old
single guy
5 ft 11 in
167 pounds

You are on the money here just pin before you leave and pin after you get back, four days is a very short time so no problem.

Back
Top Bottom