Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var with BP issues

saucymclovin

Registered
did any one ever take var and have blood pressure problems , just want to know becasue i cant take anything else becasue bp is borderline but lowered with meds ?

did any one ever take var and have blood pressure problems , just want to know becasue i cant take anything else becasue bp is borderline but lowered with meds ?

Do youi have any idea why your BP was an issue and rather than take a med fix it naturally?

var is mild but all steroids will strain the heart health because they raise RBC across the board

the first red flag is you needs meds for high blood pressure. no person needs a pill to cure that issue, it boils down to lifestyle and you need to fix that asap..

anavar is a toxic oral steroid... of course it will negatively effect your blood pressure.. if you have bp issues, steroids are not a good idea

Dude if you have BP issues you shouldn't be taking any steroid until you correct that. Something is off with your diet and lifestyle or shape you are in

anavar is a toxic oral steroid... of course it will negatively effect your blood pressure.. if you have bp issues, steroids are not a good idea

Exactly, stay away from orals especially. Even doing test will raise your BP, and even worse if you don’t run an AI properly with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom