Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var or winstrol?

mexicansupplements

Registered
Was thinking of a cycle where it starts off with test e at 500/wk, and increases to 750mg/wk, EQ at 500mg/wk, kick starting this with a Dbol of 50mg/ed, ending the cycle with a Winstrol 50mg/ed, some has said to not to use the Winstrol but use Anavar at 70mg/ed, and then again use both starting the Anavar at week 9 through week 15 and the Winstrol at week 10 through week 15.

Is Anavar worth the extra money to put into the cycle, where Winstrol can do the job? Maybe not as well.

What is your age, training experience, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

there is no point in using winstrol unless you are super low body fat and you are competing or comping for photos or something like that

i don't see why normal joes need to use winstrol, it is too harsh and the results are borne from the dryness it gives you

It is absolutely great to run both of them and winstrol at low to moderate dose is superior with lowering shbg which in return will free up more bioavailable testosterone that was originally in a bound state.. furthermore anavar is extremely complimentary and vice verse.. Im personally bonkers about this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues is a concern Var will simply combat that as I'm attempting achieve a HARD ,LEAN ,vascular and muscle density..

You don't need much winstrol at all with this combination..
You could avoid a lot of the side effects if you stay around 20mg, this will be more than enough to help lower shbg at the same time complimenting anavar..
Furthermore consume your anavar with coffee, this is known to improve its bioavailability with reaching a plasma tenfold...

your dosing is just out of control... 750 mg of test, 50 mg of dbol, possibly 70 mg of anavar... its just ridiculous...

I'm not a fan of anavar. Winstrol blows it out of the water in every category

Tried var twice. Anything below 50mg isnot noticeable IMO. Used on 4 weeks before contest honestly felt like it didn’t add anything but more of a dent in the bank account that could have been used for food... women seem to like it, in my hay day I spent “off season” close to 10% - maybe higher when i was on a post cut rebound can’t say for sure.

I will say I have two really good friends that rarely allowed themselves to put on any fat at all - constantly stayed lean and aesthetic as hell didn’t not competitors just liked to look good year round. They seemed to like it much more - but when your significantly lower than 10% you notice everything IMO. So... my vote is not worth the money. Could just be my experience.

Tried var twice. Anything below 50mg isnot noticeable IMO. Used on 4 weeks before contest honestly felt like it didn’t add anything but more of a dent in the bank account that could have been used for food... women seem to like it, in my hay day I spent “off season” close to 10% - maybe higher when i was on a post cut rebound can’t say for sure.

I will say I have two really good friends that rarely allowed themselves to put on any fat at all - constantly stayed lean and aesthetic as hell didn’t not competitors just liked to look good year round. They seemed to like it much more - but when your significantly lower than 10% you notice everything IMO. So... my vote is not worth the money. Could just be my experience.
I experienced the same. Not much of anything from anavar, but when you stay lean like you said, you notice everything. Winstrol is very noticable. Anavar I couldnt tell anything different. It's great for women but that's about it in my opinion

man, you guys are really hating on the vars.. lol.. I feel the same about EQ.. some compounds just aren't there for everyone.. Vars for me help best when im in a caloric deficit phase and I'm wanting to maintain my muscle belly while pealing down.. its great for joints and recovery as well, thus a reason they use it for muscle wasting conditions or even burn victims.. toss some tbol in the mix, and you can keep those muscle heads nice and full and etching yourself up!

Rick, this spring I'll sponsor you to do a log running the combo or var/tbol both at 60/100 ED for 6 weeks.. let me know :)

Of course Winstrol wins but your joints will hurt for weeks, your liver enzymes will be high, and your cholesterol will be wrecked. I really don't think they should be compared to each other. It's like comparing Tren and Primo for results. Of course Tren will knock it out the park but the so will the crazy sides.

Of course Winstrol wins but your joints will hurt for weeks, your liver enzymes will be high, and your cholesterol will be wrecked. I really don't think they should be compared to each other. It's like comparing Tren and Primo for results. Of course Tren will knock it out the park but the so will the crazy sides.
you cant compare them.. its silly if people even try... var is far far better on the liver, in fact its processed by way of the kidneys a,d HDL doesnt get smashed like it does with winny..
2 different drugs..

where is that LIKE button Evo???????????

you cant compare them.. its silly if people even try... var is far far better on the liver, in fact its processed by way of the kidneys a,d HDL doesnt get smashed like it does with winny..
2 different drugs..

where is that LIKE button Evo???????????

[emoji106]

your dosing is just out of control... 750 mg of test, 50 mg of dbol, possibly 70 mg of anavar... its just ridiculous...

Was gonna say the same thing.. even with me pushing 300lbs, I can't stand the overwhelming pumps from dbol at a dosage any higher than 40mg (I prefer 30, actually I prefer tbol, but if dbol is the only option, then 30mg), same thing with var, if it's legit 40mg is plenty and 60mg is pushing the limit for myself.

After a period of ups and downs with estrogen, I'm sticking to 250 test, and ur non aromatising gear. Makes life so easssy. Only thing u need is caber if u run tren.

I was running homebrew winstrol 50mg, and iv also bought a bottle in thailand and run that at 50. Joint's aren't too bad at 50. 75mg is too much I had to drop it down.

But no doubt winstrol is stronger than Anavar...

I also use tbol. 75mg.

I just like being as stable and level as possible while running gear, and for some reason after years of use I got more unstable and sensitive to estrogen swings. So for me stability is number one. 250 test, no ai. Just all the good shit that makes u lean and hard and yeh stability.

Back
Top Bottom