Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Var or winstrol?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Var or winstrol?

Was thinking of a cycle where it starts off with test e at 500/wk, and increases to 750mg/wk, EQ at 500mg/wk, kick starting this with a Dbol of 50mg/ed, ending the cycle with a Winstrol 50mg/ed, some has said to not to use the Winstrol but use Anavar at 70mg/ed, and then again use both starting the Anavar at week 9 through week 15 and the Winstrol at week 10 through week 15.

Is Anavar worth the extra money to put into the cycle, where Winstrol can do the job? Maybe not as well.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What is your age, training experience, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah what’s your stats and experience? Then we can give you good advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there is no point in using winstrol unless you are super low body fat and you are competing or comping for photos or something like that

i don't see why normal joes need to use winstrol, it is too harsh and the results are borne from the dryness it gives you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is absolutely great to run both of them and winstrol at low to moderate dose is superior with lowering shbg which in return will free up more bioavailable testosterone that was originally in a bound state.. furthermore anavar is extremely complimentary and vice verse.. Im personally bonkers about this combo..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues is a concern Var will simply combat that as I'm attempting achieve a HARD ,LEAN ,vascular and muscle density..

You don't need much winstrol at all with this combination..
    You could avoid a lot of the side effects if you stay around 20mg, this will be more than enough to help lower shbg at the same time complimenting anavar..
    Furthermore consume your anavar with coffee, this is known to improve its bioavailability with reaching a plasma tenfold...
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE - Puritysourcelabs*

🎃 Halloween is Coming… Shop Now for Terrifying Treats 🎃

Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't like to recommend any cycle until I know what your aims are or anything about you.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your dosing is just out of control... 750 mg of test, 50 mg of dbol, possibly 70 mg of anavar... its just ridiculous...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Swap out Dbol with Tbol lower Test 350-400. Eq 600-800 and SARMS towards the end. You can actually run Cardarine throughout the cycle.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not a fan of anavar. Winstrol blows it out of the water in every category

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I'm not a fan of anavar. Winstrol blows it out of the water in every category
    Tried var twice. Anything below 50mg isnot noticeable IMO. Used on 4 weeks before contest honestly felt like it didn’t add anything but more of a dent in the bank account that could have been used for food... women seem to like it, in my hay day I spent “off season” close to 10% - maybe higher when i was on a post cut rebound can’t say for sure.

I will say I have two really good friends that rarely allowed themselves to put on any fat at all - constantly stayed lean and aesthetic as hell didnÂ’t not competitors just liked to look good year round. They seemed to like it much more - but when your significantly lower than 10% you notice everything IMO. So... my vote is not worth the money. Could just be my experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast