Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan taking steroids?

Fuck Tren

Will steroids work on an all plant based diet? Specifically the Jacked, lean/athletic look.. nothing crazy. Anybody here experienced in this area?

Dont get this? U mean you are vegan and wonder would steroids work on vegan diet? Yes ofc

Used to be vegan but couldn't get my compound lifts up past a certain point, that was before juice. Would like to maintain strength/good aesthetic look switching back to vegan.

- - - Updated - - -

Im guessing any side effects will be quite a bit more manageable.

i know a ton of vegan's that have had extremely successful cycles bro... there's plenty of ways to get adequate nutrients as a vegan... is it optimal? no, but is it doable, absolutely...

Steroids will 100% work. You just need to be very on top of your diet to get the amounts of protein and nutrients you need to feed the rapid growth.

following up here most people who are non-vegans don't know how to diet (go to the food section at walmart and look at what people buy and what they look like) and many vegans pick the wrong foods. so i don't get the connection, maybe people think .. all vegan means is non animal based foods.

I think too it comes down to cost. To get the calories in that you need on a good clean vegan based diet it can get pretty costly unless you are supplementing with vegan protein powder, etc.

I was never vegan but I tried vegetarian and it was tough for me to gain weight but if you are looking for that lean ripped look im sure it would work well with an AAS cycle.

I think too it comes down to cost. To get the calories in that you need on a good clean vegan based diet it can get pretty costly unless you are supplementing with vegan protein powder, etc.

I was never vegan but I tried vegetarian and it was tough for me to gain weight but if you are looking for that lean ripped look im sure it would work well with an AAS cycle.

Was vegan for 4 years, did a cycle of 300 test and 30 winny but not much gains and coudnt get my squat up past 225x5 and my hip joints were fucked. started back on meat and quickly jumped up to 315x5. Been eating a lot of red meat lately, flirting with 405x5

Was vegan for 4 years, did a cycle of 300 test and 30 winny but not much gains and coudnt get my squat up past 225x5 and my hip joints were fucked. started back on meat and quickly jumped up to 315x5. Been eating a lot of red meat lately, flirting with 405x5

would like to try vegan again cause i looked more appealing and my personality really shined but dont want to get man handled by a 16 year old high school football star lol. my endurance was level 10, my brute strength was at 2.

I am not a vegan but do cycle a vegan, pesc, and vegetarian diet.. it only is hypocritical for people to post ignorant comments about how people choose to eat

if you are a meat eater and throw out the organs, fat, skin and bones of the animal and just eat the muscle parts that by definition would be a pussy style of eating. or those people who order steak well done and cut off all the fat like a 10 year old kid would do. the most nutritious parts of the animal are thrown out by people who eat meat and every animal on earth only the alpha pack leader gets to eat the organs, the rest of the pack gets the scraps. so unless you are eating raw organ meat daily i don't want to hear 'vegans are pussies'

Last edited:
Insert vegan jokes here....

Id make a vegan joke but no one would carrot all.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not a vegan but do cycle a vegan, pesc, and vegetarian diet.. it only is hypocritical for people to post ignorant comments about how people choose to eat

if you are a meat eater and throw out the organs, fat, skin and bones of the animal and just eat the muscle parts that by definition would be a pussy style of eating. or those people who order steak well done and cut off all the fat like a 10 year old kid would do. the most nutritious parts of the animal are thrown out by people who eat meat and every animal on earth only the alpha pack leader gets to eat the organs, the rest of the pack gets the scraps. so unless you are eating raw organ meat daily i don't want to hear 'vegans are pussies'

I didn't know that... In what kind of way?

Never get those kind of commets face to face only on the internet. Wonder why?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know that... In what kind of way?

Id make a vegan joke but no one would carrot all.

- - - Updated - - -

Never get those kind of commets face to face only on the internet. Wonder why?

Not sure why that attachment keeps posting when i reply?

Attachments

• jokes-about-vegan-crossfit.jpg
    jokes-about-vegan-crossfit.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom