Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Verifying doseage

Thorn01

Registered
I have vials of 10 IU HGH and im adding 1 ML of bacc to each vial. The slin pins i use are 1 ML....if i want 5 IU a day am i loading half the syringe and going through 1 vial of HGH every 2 days?

I was told that info is accurate, but as it is now its taking 4 days to go through a vial at half a slin pin.

Appreciate any info

Thanks

I have vials of 10 IU HGH and im adding 1 ML of bacc to each vial. The slin pins i use are 1 ML....if i want 5 IU a day am i loading half the syringe and going through 1 vial of HGH every 2 days?

I was told that info is accurate, but as it is now its taking 4 days to go through a vial at half a slin pin.

Appreciate any info

Thanks

You answer your own question.

Appreciate any info

Thanks
Yes that's correct

I originally was intending to do 3 IU...However i was told that the dose should be increased slightly as its Somatropin and not name brand. Was that not accurate?

And thanks to everyone who verified my OP.

Back
Top Bottom