Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vermodje

Please dont take this the wrong way, but this was a question that should have been asked before you ordered. As for me no experience with it. Most people seem to say its g2g

Anyone try this brand I just got some test please need feedback about your experience with it

Legit gear bro. You can even go online and check it through verification. Not sure who would down play the gear when time and time aga in bloods come back gtg on their test and orals.

That's the main reason this forum is so helpful brotha. Answers to all the questions and good research results. You should have done it before you ordered the stuff. Well now there's only one way to find out which you know!!!!

But Good luck man. Let us know how it goes!!!!

Anyone try this brand I just got some test please need feedback about your experience with it

i haven't personally used it but i have heard some good things bro... i've hard a few bad but its ben pretty much all good reviews from a good amount... as was pointed out earlier though, these are pre-buying questions, not post bro

Lol Why some ppl shit on vermodje without even explaining why.

It's one of the good company out there lol

Please dont take this the wrong way, but this was a question that should have been asked before you ordered. As for me no experience with it. Most people seem to say its g2g

Hard truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've also heard they are gtg.. but I have not used personally

Back
Top Bottom