Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Vermodje Primover legit?

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Is Vermodje Primover legit?

Hi, I'm going to run Primo on my next cycle, but knowing that Methenolone Enanthate is one of the most faked steroids in the market I want to know if somebody knows if Primover from Vermodje is legit, I've got a source offering it at a really good price, the other option would be Balkan Primobolan but this lab is a 50% more expensive than Vermodje from the same source.

I've used before from Vermodje Testover-P and Trenaver-A, I dind't like the oils they used but both worked well, also I've used a lot of products of Balkan and always happy with them. But this will be my first time on Primobolan, so that I didnīt have the "feedback" to know if what I'm injecting is real Methenolone Enanthate or not, or if it's underdosed.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Bull View Post
    Hi, I'm going to run Primo on my next cycle, but knowing that Methenolone Enanthate is one of the most faked steroids in the market I want to know if somebody knows if Primover from Vermodje is legit, I've got a source offering it at a really good price, the other option would be Balkan Primobolan but this lab is a 50% more expensive than Vermodje from the same source.

I've used before from Vermodje Testover-P and Trenaver-A, I dind't like the oils they used but both worked well, also I've used a lot of products of Balkan and always happy with them. But this will be my first time on Primobolan, so that I didnīt have the "feedback" to know if what I'm injecting is real Methenolone Enanthate or not, or if it's underdosed.
    I did 2 cycles with vermodje primo... It was ok I put on lean mass without adding fa but not very impressive. I am myself shifting towards balkan as it says you pay what you get.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just beware bp is sometime faked as well I got some bp sustamed shit was bunk

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I did 2 cycles with vermodje primo... It was ok I put on lean mass without adding fa but not very impressive. I am myself shifting towards balkan as it says you pay what you get.

How many MG per week were you running?

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spanish_bull View Post
    how many mg per week were you running?
    test e - 500 mg mon /fri
    primo - 800 mg mon/wed/fri

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Did you make some impressive strength gains or just like 5-6 lbs. of muscle with minimal strength? I ask bc I had a buddy who indeed grew on his primo, but only partial strength gains...?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have used it and liked it but yes there are fakes. Hell everything is faked anymore. As long as you tryst your source ask him then go for it if he OKs it.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy2hot View Post
    Did you make some impressive strength gains or just like 5-6 lbs. of muscle with minimal strength? I ask bc I had a buddy who indeed grew on his primo, but only partial strength gains...?
    Brother I gained 7/8 pounds minimal increase in strength. But I was taking 20 egg whites, 500 grams chicken breast, 2/3 protein shakes with oat bran , wheat germ , lean beef. On primo you feel natural but in 12 weeks others can surely see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PTPT View Post
    I have used it and liked it but yes there are fakes. Hell everything is faked anymore. As long as you tryst your source ask him then go for it if he OKs it.
    Very true , source is very important. Primo is mostly faked under dosed and expensive.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Frank Zane would be proud of you. Great job with that. I've yet to try primo bc tren is so damn good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast