Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Vermodje Primover legit?

Spanish_Bull

Newbie Brother
Registered
Hi, I'm going to run Primo on my next cycle, but knowing that Methenolone Enanthate is one of the most faked steroids in the market I want to know if somebody knows if Primover from Vermodje is legit, I've got a source offering it at a really good price, the other option would be Balkan Primobolan but this lab is a 50% more expensive than Vermodje from the same source.

I've used before from Vermodje Testover-P and Trenaver-A, I dind't like the oils they used but both worked well, also I've used a lot of products of Balkan and always happy with them. But this will be my first time on Primobolan, so that I didn´t have the "feedback" to know if what I'm injecting is real Methenolone Enanthate or not, or if it's underdosed.

Hi, I'm going to run Primo on my next cycle, but knowing that Methenolone Enanthate is one of the most faked steroids in the market I want to know if somebody knows if Primover from Vermodje is legit, I've got a source offering it at a really good price, the other option would be Balkan Primobolan but this lab is a 50% more expensive than Vermodje from the same source.

I've used before from Vermodje Testover-P and Trenaver-A, I dind't like the oils they used but both worked well, also I've used a lot of products of Balkan and always happy with them. But this will be my first time on Primobolan, so that I didn´t have the "feedback" to know if what I'm injecting is real Methenolone Enanthate or not, or if it's underdosed.

I did 2 cycles with vermodje primo... It was ok I put on lean mass without adding fa but not very impressive. I am myself shifting towards balkan as it says you pay what you get.

I did 2 cycles with vermodje primo... It was ok I put on lean mass without adding fa but not very impressive. I am myself shifting towards balkan as it says you pay what you get.

Did you make some impressive strength gains or just like 5-6 lbs. of muscle with minimal strength? I ask bc I had a buddy who indeed grew on his primo, but only partial strength gains...?

I have used it and liked it but yes there are fakes. Hell everything is faked anymore. As long as you tryst your source ask him then go for it if he OKs it.

Did you make some impressive strength gains or just like 5-6 lbs. of muscle with minimal strength? I ask bc I had a buddy who indeed grew on his primo, but only partial strength gains...?

Brother I gained 7/8 pounds minimal increase in strength. But I was taking 20 egg whites, 500 grams chicken breast, 2/3 protein shakes with oat bran , wheat germ , lean beef. On primo you feel natural but in 12 weeks others can surely see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used it and liked it but yes there are fakes. Hell everything is faked anymore. As long as you tryst your source ask him then go for it if he OKs it.

Very true , source is very important. Primo is mostly faked under dosed and expensive.

Frank Zane would be proud of you. Great job with that. I've yet to try primo bc tren is so damn good.

Trenis great, I got 10 vials of Tren ace but afraid to touch. Tren n mast very harsh on hair. So am planning test prop npp provision instead

NPP is the other one I've been frothing at the mouth to try. I'm planning a 16 weeker with sustanon/npp/primo/eq/tbol/var for the summer.

NPP is the other one I've been frothing at the mouth to try. I'm planning a 16 weeker with sustanon/npp/primo/eq/tbol/var for the summer.

Wow !!! Bro sounds a deadly cocktail. But npp being shot ester should better be stacked with test prop. Addition of anavar/ tbol is ok . Why you wanna mix eq n primo with it? 10 week short npp blast is good. Too many compounds may be harsh on lipids.

Wow !!! Bro sounds a deadly cocktail. But npp being shot ester should better be stacked with test prop. Addition of anavar/ tbol is ok . Why you wanna mix eq n primo with it? 10 week short npp blast is good. Too many compounds may be harsh on lipids.

I'm planning shooting sustanon for 12 weeks, 3x for 750mg total EW (don't mind pinning, so I'll pin long esters with short ones all the time), "low dose" EQ (14 weeks) and primo (16 weeks) at 600mg each... Both are low toxicity. NPP for 1st 8 weeks. Test phenylprop for first 2 weeks (there's a phenylprop ester in sustanon) and weeks 13-16 as sustanon clears out. LOTS of N2Guard. Might add SARMS Triple Stack. Definitely my biggest cycle, but perhaps safest in a while due to no tren.

DEFINITELY didn't mean to hijack your PRIMO thread -- just wanted to clarify your curiosity about my proposed cycle

I'm planning shooting sustanon for 12 weeks, 3x for 750mg total EW (don't mind pinning, so I'll pin long esters with short ones all the time), "low dose" EQ (14 weeks) and primo (16 weeks) at 600mg each... Both are low toxicity. NPP for 1st 8 weeks. Test phenylprop for first 2 weeks (there's a phenylprop ester in sustanon) and weeks 13-16 as sustanon clears out. LOTS of N2Guard. Might add SARMS Triple Stack. Definitely my biggest cycle, but perhaps safest in a while due to no tren.

DEFINITELY didn't mean to hijack your PRIMO thread -- just wanted to clarify your curiosity about my proposed cycle

Don't worry, you cycle is pretty similar to mine, without the boldedone.

Back
Top Bottom