Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a very complex thread !! talking about angioedema

warrior133

Registered
hello guys.. im new to this forum but knows a lot about this ''world'' of PEDS but now enough a lot i guess !

is there someone here that has done research about sarms or steroids research that could match with angioedema ? its a disease that my girlfriend has since a lonnnggg time

angioedema : Angioedema is an area of swelling of the lower layer of skin and tissue just under the skin or mucous membranes.[1][3] The swelling may occur in the face, tongue, larynx, abdomen, or arms and legs.[1] Often it is associated with hives, which are swelling within the upper skin.[1][3] Onset is typically over minutes to hours.

The version related to bradykinin may occur due to an inherited problem known as C1 esterase inhibitor deficiency, medications known as angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, or a lymphoproliferative disorder.[1]

it touches c1 and c4 inhibitor if i remember thats what she said to me but i will talk to her later !... i dont know because there isnt enough research nowadays because its a very rare disease but hey we keep on discovering everyday new things about hormones... she cant take things with hormones but im sure theres a solution somewhere for her because she gets tired very fast ... if too stressed she began a low reaction of angioedema that is lil red dots on the body and it can get worst or just dissapear but i have noticed that stress causes the reaction most of the time !.. i hope u guys can help me this is a very delicate subject i know but thx !!

Is she currently taking Antihistamines or some other Drug.

And Yes ~ Angioedema is either Hereditary or Idiopathic (no clear cause).

If she has Issues with Hormones, then Steroids are Out of the Question.

SARMS like Cardarine should be helpful, as it's Non-Hormonal.
But it's Impossible to say, as No Studies Exist with SARMS and Patients who have Angioedema................... JP

Angioedema is usually caused by some sort of allergy/food sensitivity.

Give episode 128 of evolutionary radio a listen -> https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-128/
We talk about food sensitivities/allergies in depth.

She needs to try and find what is causing the flair up. For most people it's usually soy, dairy or wheat. It could also be an artificial ingredient in a cleaning product.

I'd be surprised if, as he says, she's had it a LONNNGGG time that the allergy issue hasan't been looked at. I, again, question why guys ask for their girlfriends. Any reason why she can't ask?

Finally, with what sounds like a serious question, why aren't you talking to medical professionals?

^i'm not surprised at all.

people will go their whole life with allergies and have no clue

i agree with musky, look at gluten, soy, dairy, etc. best thing to do is an elimination diet but the thing is a lot of that stuff is hidden in foods and ingredients. gluten doesn't have to say gluten in the ingredients, it can say other words so you gotta be careful. basically an apple has no gluten, but something in a box unless it says GLUTEN FREE probably has gluten

so a whole foods diet is a great way to solve this issue. just eat fruits, veggies, and lean meats plain

^i'm not surprised at all.

people will go their whole life with allergies and have no clue

i agree with musky, look at gluten, soy, dairy, etc. best thing to do is an elimination diet but the thing is a lot of that stuff is hidden in foods and ingredients. gluten doesn't have to say gluten in the ingredients, it can say other words so you gotta be careful. basically an apple has no gluten, but something in a box unless it says GLUTEN FREE probably has gluten

so a whole foods diet is a great way to solve this issue. just eat fruits, veggies, and lean meats plain

Except in this case she has every clue

Except in this case she has every clue

i mean they will know something is wrong but no clue as to what is causing it

i had a friend who had sinus issues all their life. at 40 years old i told them to try taking out gluten and dairy from their diet for 1 week. a week later they could breathe. and whenever they had either they would get stuffy

Steroids would be a bad idea. SARMs in theory would be ok but the problem is that almost all of them have some prohormones in them or are just prohormones labeled as SARMs. There is really no way to test them either so I would probably just stay natural.

everytime she has a reaction its always when she lacks sleep ,, too much stress ,, stressful event ... im sure at 100% its the stress that causes inflammation of her skin

everytime she has a reaction its always when she lacks sleep ,, too much stress ,, stressful event ... im sure at 100% its the stress that causes inflammation of her skin

An easy fix in many cases.

Back
Top Bottom