Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very motivated for physique change

Gabr32la

I'm extremely motivated to change my physique for the better.
I’m currently 195 pounds and 5’10’’. I think i have room to improve but I have seen to hit a wall that's why I want to try steroids again. I’m 32 years old, haven’t used them in a few years
I’m gonna try primobolan 1000mgs a week along with testosterone propionate 250mgs a week
my question is do I need an anti estrogen on this sort of stack or will I be okay

you DO NOT need that much primo... 500-600 mg per week is plenty

you should always have an ai on hand... test converts to estrogen but at such a low dose and also using primobolan, you need to not over do it with an AI... only you can determine how estrogen prone you may or may not be through bloodwork but primo has anti estrogenic properties as well, so keep that in mind and keep a close eye on your bloodwork...

You do not need to be using that much primobolan. A dose of 400-600 mg per week is excellent. Listen to Dylan with your AI as well. You need to be careful not to over do it however you would want it on hand and would want to ease into it at a lower dose with this cycle

I’m currently 195 pounds and 5’10’’. I think i have room to improve but I have seen to hit a wall that's why I want to try steroids again. I’m 32 years old, haven’t used them in a few years
I’m gonna try primobolan 1000mgs a week along with testosterone propionate 250mgs a week
my question is do I need an anti estrogen on this sort of stack or will I be okay

1000mgs of primobolan going to be VERY painful to inject
try 400mgs primobolan
50mgs anavar

n2guard

if you want to change start with low carbs cardio and winstrol 50mgs

Have you run it before and if so did you use an AI then?

bro hells yeah, i like to see motivation. post up a log

I wouldn’t run primo at that high of a dosage and would switch to a longer ester testosterone. As ALWAYS have an ai on hand and blood work will dictate how
Much and how often you need it.

Back
Top Bottom