Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very strange blood work

Can someone please tell me what is going on? I just got my estrodial tested and it was <5 pg/ml. I’m currently running
200mg test/week
300mg NPP/week
300mg primo/week
With no AI. What might be causing my estrogen to crash? I’ve been on trt for years and 200mg of test without an AI puts me in the high end of normal so like around 50pg/ml. I am blown away I was honestly expecting my estrogen to be extremely high I almost feel like the lab made a mistake Someone please help

Can someone please tell me what is going on? I just got my estrodial tested and it was <5 pg/ml. I’m currently running
200mg test/week
300mg NPP/week
300mg primo/week
With no AI. What might be causing my estrogen to crash? I’ve been on trt for years and 200mg of test without an AI puts me in the high end of normal so like around 50pg/ml. I am blown away I was honestly expecting my estrogen to be extremely high I almost feel like the lab made a mistake Someone please help

NPP will cause progesterone to go up not oestrogen. NPP is a nandrolone derivative, thats why this is happening. The progesterone is overpowering the estrogen.

didn’t get my testosterone tested but it’s usually around 1,000 when I run 200mg. I’ve been on primo for a month, npp for a 8 days
And test for years (on trt)

What do you suggest doing then? Raising my test? I don’t feel my E2 is low, Ive tanked my e2 before and it was the absolute worst so I know what that feels like. Do you think my estrodial is really <5pg or is it just showing up as that because of the progesterone from the npp?

My test is not bunk It’s straight from the pharmacy and ive already tested the npp and primo so I know those are legit. The guy I go through supplies many ibff bros and pro powerlifters

- - - Updated - - -

*IFBB pros*

My test is not bunk It’s straight from the pharmacy and ive already tested the npp and primo so I know those are legit. The guy I go through supplies many ibff bros and pro powerlifters

- - - Updated - - -

*IFBB pros*

I mean if you feel fine and the compounds are working I wouldnt worry about it?

Retest your bloods and see where they come in. I have heard Primo can work to lower estrogen but this is just what I have heard I have no experience with it happening to me and ive run low dose test and primo 500-600mg/week and estogen levels are top end of healthy range with little to no AI.

What do you suggest doing then? Raising my test? I don’t feel my E2 is low, Ive tanked my e2 before and it was the absolute worst so I know what that feels like. Do you think my estrodial is really <5pg or is it just showing up as that because of the progesterone from the npp?
Bro if I ran that cycle my estrogen would be tanked too. It doesn't get talked about much, but primo has anti estrogen properties and if you aren't aromatizing enough and are not estrogen sensitive like me it will crash you. I went through it a couple years ago. 600 primo with 300 test with no ai and had low estrogen symptoms. Its similar to masteron on what it does to estrogen. Masteron lowers it more but primo isn't far off

Back
Top Bottom