Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VERY very lean bulkier advice

instant.muscle

Hello, was hoping some of you fine gentlemen wouldn't mind giving me a hand. First I would like to say I come here from EF since 2004 and see some old buds on here. Anyways i'm looking for a good ratio of kCals, Protein, Carbs and Fats for a very lean bulk. My current diet consists of 2,500 calories, 250 grams of protein, 250 grams of carbs, 80 grams of fat. I'm not really a big time nutritionist so any help would be welcome, I just know how to lift.

Now some info on myself, I've been lifting for 13 years, my stats are 5'11 215. I wanted to do a very long 20 week super lean bulker and try and get to about 230 and drop some body fat while doing so. Haven't touched anything anabolic in 3 years so i'm expecting great results (hopefully lol).

The cycle I am going to be running with it:

1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
1-20 Test 500mg EW
1-10 NPP 400mg EW
11-20 Tren E 400mg EW
17-20 Winny 50mg ED

All advice and opinions are welcome, thanks again in advance!

why you doing a 20 week cycle bro?....hard to fully recover....cut that to 12~16 weeks....

I would slowly up macros over a period of time to keep fat gain minimal. Then when you really start to push incorporate a cycle. I don't advise going into a bulk cycle unless you are already bulking. It's a waste IMO.

I would slowly up macros over a period of time to keep fat gain minimal. Then when you really start to push incorporate a cycle. I don't advise going into a bulk cycle unless you are already bulking. It's a waste IMO.

Makes sense, what would be ur idea of a good lean bulking diet? That way I can try it for a few months before I start my cycle naturally and already be in the process. If you don't mind that is. Thanks a ton.

why you doing a 20 week cycle bro?....hard to fully recover....cut that to 12~16 weeks....

mainly because I haven't touched anything anabolic in over 3 years and I just remember my first cycle going so well and saying i def should have ran it longer because i'll never get results so easily again. I might bump it down to 16.

Makes sense, what would be ur idea of a good lean bulking diet? That way I can try it for a few months before I start my cycle naturally and already be in the process. If you don't mind that is. Thanks a ton.

That's a very personal question bro. I can't really give you an idea because it changes as your body changes.

My advice would be to start with carbs first and slowly move up in 25c increments while incorporating a once a week refeed to get metab going.

Basically as your calories increase your workout intensity should obviously be high but the metab takes time to catch up the partition nutrients towards building rather than storing to keep it simple. So as you go up you want to see your body adjust by leaning out. Any bulk where you sacrifice massive fat gain for muscle gains is careless IMO. But my goals may be very different than that individual.

My current macros for my lean bulk are 450c 100f 250p with a 1000c 50f 240p refeed day.

I didn't start at these levels. And I maintain a 6 pack. Not shredded but lean. (You won't be shredded on a bulk). I didn't start my cycle until 13 days ago. My macros then were 425c 90f 250p same refeed.

I worked from 300c 60f 250p to those levels slowly. The mirror and scale is your friend and it helps to get a second opinion before increasing. And to see consistent leaning out at the higher macros over a course of a week or so.

Some indicators to go higher are flattening out before the refeed (as your build and get stronger intensity increases) hunger between meals and before bed and upon awakening. Weight plateau then loss. Leanness and so on.

That's a very personal question bro. I can't really give you an idea because it changes as your body changes.

My advice would be to start with carbs first and slowly move up in 25c increments while incorporating a once a week refeed to get metab going.

Basically as your calories increase your workout intensity should obviously be high but the metab takes time to catch up the partition nutrients towards building rather than storing to keep it simple. So as you go up you want to see your body adjust by leaning out. Any bulk where you sacrifice massive fat gain for muscle gains is careless IMO. But my goals may be very different than that individual.

My current macros for my lean bulk are 450c 100f 250p with a 1000c 50f 240p refeed day.

I didn't start at these levels. And I maintain a 6 pack. Not shredded but lean. (You won't be shredded on a bulk). I didn't start my cycle until 13 days ago. My macros then were 425c 90f 250p same refeed.

I worked from 300c 60f 250p to those levels slowly. The mirror and scale is your friend and it helps to get a second opinion before increasing. And to see consistent leaning out at the higher macros over a course of a week or so.

Some indicators to go higher are flattening out before the refeed (as your build and get stronger intensity increases) hunger between meals and before bed and upon awakening. Weight plateau then loss. Leanness and so on.

Very kind of u to post this with so much detail, I will use yours as a general blueprint and adjust it to how I feel is best, thanks very much for ur help bro. And I agree, I don't like to just straight bulk, i'd like to add about 10 pounds and also drop some BF while doing it.

Very kind of u to post this with so much detail, I will use yours as a general blueprint and adjust it to how I feel is best, thanks very much for ur help bro. And I agree, I don't like to just straight bulk, i'd like to add about 10 pounds and also drop some BF while doing it.

Yeah man when you take the gradual approach. Adding a cycle in the thick of the bulk is like icing on the cake. You start to trim down and utilize the added nutrients optimally and the scale will rip to your favor. It's not drastic but it's real solid gains bro.

Hello, was hoping some of you fine gentlemen wouldn't mind giving me a hand. First I would like to say I come here from EF since 2004 and see some old buds on here. Anyways i'm looking for a good ratio of kCals, Protein, Carbs and Fats for a very lean bulk. My current diet consists of 2,500 calories, 250 grams of protein, 250 grams of carbs, 80 grams of fat. I'm not really a big time nutritionist so any help would be welcome, I just know how to lift.

Now some info on myself, I've been lifting for 13 years, my stats are 5'11 215. I wanted to do a very long 20 week super lean bulker and try and get to about 230 and drop some body fat while doing so. Haven't touched anything anabolic in 3 years so i'm expecting great results (hopefully lol).

The cycle I am going to be running with it:

1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
1-20 Test 500mg EW
1-10 NPP 400mg EW
11-20 Tren E 400mg EW
17-20 Winny 50mg ED

All advice and opinions are welcome, thanks again in advance!

Wouldnt TBol be better in terms of gains that would stay are dry?

All preference. I like the gains from T-Bol better than D-Bol. But with the way I train and eat I have yet to really encounter a wet steroid as long as all supports and ancillaries are properly addressed.

Yeah man when you take the gradual approach. Adding a cycle in the thick of the bulk is like icing on the cake. You start to trim down and utilize the added nutrients optimally and the scale will rip to your favor. It's not drastic but it's real solid gains bro.

thanks bro

it probably would but i have ran both compounds and i just respond much better to dbol in every aspect. Just me though, I ran tbol and didn't like it at all. Maybe it was bunk though.

All preference. I like the gains from T-Bol better than D-Bol. But with the way I train and eat I have yet to really encounter a wet steroid as long as all supports and ancillaries are properly addressed.

exactly, with a good high water low sodium diet I've never had any problems with dbol, besides the incredible strength and great mood it gives me. I respond very well to it, same as I do with deca and tren. I've ran them all with just test alone and all worked absolutely great.

That's normal bro. Everyone reacts differently. Anavar for instance had never been that impressive to me. Same with DBol.

But T-Bol works fantastic as a bulker and Winstrol is awesome for me.

My best advice to everyone would be to try them all find what works.

That's normal bro. Everyone reacts differently. Anavar for instance had never been that impressive to me. Same with DBol.

But T-Bol works fantastic as a bulker and Winstrol is awesome for me.

My best advice to everyone would be to try them all find what works.

Yup, anavar actually works great for me too, only compound that I didn't like was T-bol, but like I said I got NOTHING out of it, it was prob fake, i should try it again. I did a cycle of anavar only at 50mg ED for 6 weeks, no testosterone, and had awesome keepable gains. About 5 solid pounds of muscle, slimmed up, got very vascular, and strong as hell.

Back
Top Bottom