Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vet grade AAS

Vet grade test? Ummm.... you mean equipoise? V Winny?

Is there vet grade test? I run mostly pharmaceutical gear, I’ve never seen that.

Never heard of such. I think gaintrain [emoji121] has the rigjt idea. If it is winny v or eq u can run it WITH TEST

With test, would you be able to switch to vet grade if human grade were to run out? or should you stay with the human grade throughout the cycle? The only difference between the two would be process of sterilization when produced correct??

Never gonna happen. This question is 'I can get vet grade for less'. Let's be real.

With test, would you be able to switch to vet grade if human grade were to run out? or should you stay with the human grade throughout the cycle? The only difference between the two would be process of sterilization when produced correct??

There is no difference in sterility or anything else when it comes to legit vet grade testosterone vs. human grade pharma testosterone. Your question is really odd, but I think that answers your question.

If it's the same stuff and the quality is there it doesmt matter, but first I've ever heard of vet grade test

I ran deca back in like 05 called quality vet that literally had like a cocker spaniel on the label....it was pretty good

- - - Updated - - -

A8D3154C-2169-46C2-B462-90324807C8F1.jpg
No need for stuff like this anymore but kind of funny

Back
Top Bottom