Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Viagra depends

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Viagra depends

    I've been running 50mg sometimes 100mg 5days a week for better pumps. Question is, could dependency be very possible, and how long till you fall in that range? I just don't believe in pump supplements, and can't stand the food additives.

  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Hollywood305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,693
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ill take 50mg b4 i train legs or arms if im gonna do a progress pic and post it on IG or something once a week but running it everyday is prob not a good idea...
    Cialis is more of a eod drug but just taking it for everyday pumps seems pointless. Its main application for aas users would be to midigate high bp while on say Dbol but some would argue its a bad habit to start

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,079
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    I've been running 50mg sometimes 100mg 5days a week for better pumps. Question is, could dependency be very possible, and how long till you fall in that range? I just don't believe in pump supplements, and can't stand the food additives.
    So used an ED drug instead and for what... a pump. Pointless.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  4. #4
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So used an ED drug instead and for what... a pump. Pointless.
    They all use artificial sweeteners which is bad for your brain and gut microbiome. Titanium dioxide as well. Maltodextrin creates biofilm on your intestinal lining which great for bad bacteria to thrive. Citric acid is made from black mold. There's other additives but....

  5. #5
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,079
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's three issues. All of which I've addressed before.
    1) using a drug, ANY drug, is a level above any you might have with additives.
    2) ED drugs. All the guys currently using ED's for pumps have zero idea as to the long term effects and the obvious 'what will I do when I NEED an ED'?
    3) Other than, as Hollywood suggests, a photo op, competition etc, then why bother using anything for a pump. It, the pump, adds next to nothing to strength or gains. Maybe - just maybe - there's the stretching of the fascia and it'd have to be a pump and a half.

    Want a better pump? Eat some carbs and drink more water.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    There's three issues. All of which I've addressed before.
    1) using a drug, ANY drug, is a level above any you might have with additives.
    2) ED drugs. All the guys currently using ED's for pumps have zero idea as to the long term effects and the obvious 'what will I do when I NEED an ED'?
    3) Other than, as Hollywood suggests, a photo op, competition etc, then why bother using anything for a pump. It, the pump, adds next to nothing to strength or gains. Maybe - just maybe - there's the stretching of the fascia and it'd have to be a pump and a half.

    Want a better pump? Eat some carbs and drink more water.
    What carbs you recommend? I just quit maltodextrin. Was thinking abt blending white rice in coconut water with some honey. Karbolyn is pricey

  7. #7
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    20,079
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    What carbs you recommend? I just quit maltodextrin. Was thinking abt blending white rice in coconut water with some honey. Karbolyn is pricey
    That work fine. Start with 50g all in and see how you get on

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43,068
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you def don't want to use PDE5 inhibitors regularly.. no different then any other drug

    n2bm used to have a product called Dspark, i hope they bring it back but the ingredients are as follows and it gives you a wicked pump without that artificial shit you don't want. check out the ingredients and make your own pump product if you want a pump that bad.

    D-*Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate 1350mg
    Methyl-*D*-Aspartic Acid 150mg
    Forskolin 40% 150mg
    Nitratine (as Sodium Nitrate) 130mg
    Ginger 10:1 99mg
    Osthole 98% 21mg
    7,8 Benzoflavone 36mg
    Androsta*3,5*diene*7,17*dione 15mg
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,249
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've used cialis as a preworkout and it's alright, however I've come to love it more for its main intended effect...

  10. #10
    Banned Fella Finn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,351
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never experimented this myself and it still confuses me how on earth you guys are able to train with a hard on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •