Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Victor Bolden Creatine Lawsuit

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Victor Bolden was a low level NFL star that was supposedly caught doping with SARMS (he claims he took creatine only), but did he really use SARMS? in this article, we discuss this profile and lawsuit...
https://www.evolutionary.org/victor-bolden-creatine-lawsuit/

Victor-Bolden.jpg

bro this guy be a liar lol...he said he taking creatine but its sarms laced LOL!!!!! liar IMO

Not knowing Victor personally I wont (apart from the above) disrespect him as such but... We've had a bunch of Olympic athletes, here and in the US, lay claim to having used supplements laced with this or that. Or that their coach gave them pills to swallow or, funniest yet, 'vitamin injections' (yeah twice a week lol).

Now there WAS some evidence of a few products being cross-contaminated. But we were talking about trace amounts. There was even a few products, way back in the day (like 20+ years), that deliberately spiked their initial batch of products to boost sales . But now... forget about it. And even if there was trace amounts I'd doubt they were of a level to be either useful or to fail a test. I'd bet a few bucks his case against the company will fail. But their sales will go up

It could have actually happened. There is very little regulation in the supplement industry in the USA.

Back
Top Bottom