Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Victor Richards or Tom Platz cycle?

Just because someone runs something doesnt mean you will look like them. Theres a lot more that goes into it than that

if you have ever watched that movie Get Out that is what you need to do.. abduct them and put your brain into their body and boom you will inherit their genetics

someone with great genetics doesn't need to find out the perfect steroid stack. they are genetically blessed. go to a football training camp and look at these guys for example, they are monsters.

These are two physique I inspire to look like what were there cycles? I heard Vic like to run anavar in high doses?

Doesn't matter what they took. Not one iota. Unless you have their genetics (and you do not) and unless you trained like them (more so Platz) forget what they took.

Both of those guys where genetic anomalies and whatever they took it most likely won't apply to you and what and how much gear you should take.
If you are a beginner you should start from the basics and work your way up from there.

Doesn't matter what they took. Not one iota. Unless you have their genetics (and you do not) and unless you trained like them (more so Platz) forget what they took.
“And you do not”lol what a hater! Cmon man spread positivity you don’t know what genetics I have! My father was a natural bodybuilder and he as big as victor Richards when he was 18!

- - - Updated - - -

“And you do not”lol what a hater! Cmon man spread positivity you don’t know what genetics I have! My father was a natural bodybuilder and he was as big as victor Richards when he was 18! And I copy Tom Platz leg workouts!

“And you do not”lol what a hater! Cmon man spread positivity you don’t know what genetics I have! My father was a natural bodybuilder and he as big as victor Richards when he was 18!

- - - Updated - - -

“And you do not”lol what a hater! Cmon man spread positivity you don’t know what genetics I have! My father was a natural bodybuilder and he was as big as victor Richards when he was 18! And I copy Tom Platz leg workouts!

You are out of your f'ng mind if your dad was as big as Richards! Victor Richardsons is 5'10" and in his prime was 300lbs plus. I should know, I trained with him back in the early 80's

I run higher doses than Lee Priest.. why the fuck aren’t I bigger and more asthetic!!??!!?

It doesn’t make sense... [emoji1787]

- - - Updated - - -

There's no hate. You're not Tom Platz so you do NOT have his genetics or DNA. That's a fact. You only have half of your dads. Also a fact.

And your dad, as a natural, being the same size as Vic when he was 18...no. Just no.

And when you say 'copy' do you mean 50 reps with 500lbs on Squats? No. So enough already.

There's positivity and there's reality.

Last edited:
You cycles should be built for your body, goals, and training, and not just taking what someone else took.

Back
Top Bottom