Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[VIDEO]ORAL Steroids and N2Guard

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
In this new video, Dylan goes over the problem of using oral steroids without N2Guard. You will learn the ins and outs of N2Guard.

[VIDEO]Steroids+N2Guard: http://youtu.be/ohxObT02AB8

Oral Steroid dangers article: http://www.evolutionary.org/oral-steroids-liver-problem

methyl-testosterone.jpg

bro oral steroids are dangerous...not sure why bros don't talk about it much but liver problems can hit hard! really hard...

i hope this provides the understanding that is necessary for everyone with the importance of n2guard use and the dangers associated with oral steroids... n2guard implementation is a must with any oral steroid to ensure health and longevity... n2guard is an n2bm exclusive...

To this day the majority of novice users still believe that anything you can swallow is somehow "safer" for you. But anything that requires a syringe and needle must be terrible

To this day the majority of novice users still believe that anything you can swallow is somehow "safer" for you. But anything that requires a syringe and needle must be terrible

Yes, this misconception is very common unfortunately. A lot of the younger guys feel fine swallowing a bunch of pills, but have no idea how much harm they are doing to their body without N2guard in there.

N2guard has definitely proven itself in the world of liver health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome post.. Really explains the benefits in simple terms.

Buddy of mine just started taking some Pros and BP went through the roof. He went to the ER cause he scared himself but ended up being cool. He jumped back on a couple days later and started taking N2Guard as I already had advised him and he has been cool since. The shit works and should be a staple for everyone of your cycles.

N2guard and specifically n2guard with TUDCA is a must on heavy oral cycles.Please take proper precautions.

Back
Top Bottom