Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vision's Holy Mother..Log included...

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Vision's Holy Mother..Log included...

Vision's Holy Mother log!!
    🕊️
    Holy mother,pray for my pins, now and at the hour of my gains. Amen!

I will be running a log using both Oxytocin (the love hormones) along with some intervals of Modafinil as I'm on a current blast with AAS.

To all of those who have been kind enough and supportive in the past with my logs know that I enjoy getting very detailed, along with being unbiased and to the point with including great attention to detail..

Please, take the journey with me as I learn more about and explore these 2 products that are NEW to me. (Oxytocin and Modafinil)

1) I'll be talking about what drew me to these products and why..
    2) What I am expecting to discover or solve with using these agents..
    3) I'll be detailed and methodical about my sensitivities and scheduling with dosages, social interactions, cognitive thought possess and enhancements emotionally, physically and verbally..

Feel free to add and discuss your experience with these to compounds as well..
    Let's get this going and make some notes.

(added bonus pic just for eye candy)
    Of course some Nandrolone for joint support and recovery
    Along with my beloved Mast for improved sense of welling, added sex drive and more free T levels..

*EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know absolutely nothing about either of them, although I do know what oxytocin is - I'm subbed!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've been loving the Modafinil, as I'm on a cycle and studying for my personal training certificate from NASM- the Modafinil has enhanced studying. I'm interested to hear how to use oxytocin

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome brother!!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Subbed brother!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm reading.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looks fire!!

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1) Let's talk about what drew me to this products and why..
    As most vets here know I suffer from sleep apnea along with night-time anxiety...
    I take a decent cocktail of script meds with over the counter supps just to turn off the noise and let the gears slow down in hopes to get some rest.
    The AM hrs can be a bit slow starting off.. In fact I often make some White Hulu kratom pre-meal just to get everything firing up..
    What drew me to this product Mod is the fact that it can assist those that suffer from tiredness, sleep disorders, and other related sides to dragging feet the next day when you need to be on point.

2) What I am expecting to discover or solve with using this agents..
    I'm hoping to find a great alternative with the added advantage of having an increase sense of well being and focus factor x 10.. I love my nootropics and anything that can be considered brain candy.

Today's intake of Modafinal-200

The tabs are rather larger than expected and come in 200mg strength. My initial plan was to split the dose and start at 100mg and asses how I felt from there. I decided to take the whole dosages of 200mg today at first light, 7-8am.. I did have just a 1/4 cup of coffee by the time the Mod kicked in and I felt no need to consume the rest of the coffee. In fact I had zero intentions of having any stims at all.. I had a rough session sleeping last night so I felt the cup of java would suffice considering how I was feeling. That soon changed!

The on-set of the Mod was actually faster than expected, within 15-20min I was feeling its full course effect, it has since NOT tampered off at ALL with a steady and continuous output of what is best described as "enhancement" with thought process, my senses and situational awareness x 10. Not stimmy, but rather WOKE!

I feel this dose is a bit MUCH and 100mg would be more than sufficient.

I also do NOT have any appetite suppression thus far, I actually feel the desire for some carbs like I would on clens.

Today's take home notes.. For myself 200mg (full tab dose) is a bit more than necessary, I'm confident that I would feel much more conformable at 100mg.. Tomorrow is a whole new day!

*EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^ awesome post man, i learned a lot

curious to hear you talk about oxy next. i only know it is used in abortions and the limited info you have written so curious to learn more
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    fucking awesome bro... really looking forward to this.. i always love your attention to detail so i not only know this will be a great one but i encourage others to follow and learn a thing or two! =)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast