Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vision side effects on SERMS?

I have pre existing retina problems. Id like to avoid SERMs altogether if possible due to the vision side effects. I understand arimidex and hcg can be used together as an inferior but workable alternative. Could use advice on that...
hcg is the worst thing you could ever use in a pct..

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

no, this is not even remotely close to a possible pct..

If you cant take the proper PCT using Clomid, Nolva, and aromasin then why are you using gear?

Like honestly your health is more important than gear. Having said that you technically could do a cycle and run a natural test booster but if you are using a compound that converts to estrogen then you need an AI unless you are using a low dose and can run bloods to make sure you estrogen is in check.

You will need aromasin or arimidex if running anything that aromatizes so plan on that at a minimum and then you could run the aromasin in PCT with a natural test booster and avoid serms but the recovery is going to be a long and painful process as you need your let your body recover for a long time otherwise plan on TRT.

The serms help you recover much quick so just be prepared to give a good 6+ months off after the PCT and then run bloods again to see if you have recovered.

HCG is 100% no for PCT. It.will do the opposite of helping you recover. Don't do gear if you cannot PCT. I think you are also worried about a lot of nothing with vision problems on SERMs

If you cant take the proper PCT using Clomid, Nolva, and aromasin then why are you using gear?.

that is a damn good point.

and i don't think the vision issues with SERM's are that serious, nolvadex is one of the most widely use drugs for female breast cancer in the world and considered very safe. it is worth a shot at lower dosages

I have pre existing retina problems. Id like to avoid SERMs altogether if possible due to the vision side effects. I understand arimidex and hcg can be used together as an inferior but workable alternative. Could use advice on that...
Well, no point in cycling if you cant run a proper pct.

I dont fuck with HCG. We arent fans of it on EVO.

Explain why you think any of these would hurt your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom