needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Vit. b12 injectable and uses

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Vit. b12 injectable and uses

What's up bros,

So I recently picked up some b12 from a pharmacy and although it's not my first uses of b12 (by far) it came to mind to find out how else others use b12 to benefit their cycles and life. I know b12 used to be a big seller on the board along time ago, but I also know some people have mixed feeling on it.

For those who don't know vitamin b12 is used for treating and preventing vitamin B12 deficiency, Vitamin B12 is also used for memory loss; Alzheimer’s disease; boosting mood, energy, concentration and the immune system; providing energy and slowing aging. It is also used for heart disease, lowering high homocysteine levels (which may contribute to heart disease), male infertility, diabetes, sleep disorders, depression, mental disorders, weak bones (osteoporosis), swollen tendons, AIDS, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, allergies, a skin disease called vitiligo, preventing cervical and other cancers, and skin infections.

So b12 is huge to the body. And if you care about your health you make sure you are getting an adequate amount.
    I find the two most beneficial spectrums are while I'm a low caloric deficit where energy and nutrition is comprised. The other is on pct when my body is trying to recover its own natural test.

Injectable b12 also can serve as a your mixing agent in peptides, HGH and hcg. I will mix b12 in my hcg to recon it so I can eliminate having to take two shots.

The HCG in order is injected IM and mixes really well with the b12.

The b12 I got from the pharmacy comes in single 2ml amps with a BD syringe ready to rock. Quite convenient for traveling with. I have flown with these before with zero issues.

I inject my doses in the morning and it tends to help lift me up through the day.

I recommend injectable over oral as a lot of the vitamin depletes before your body absorbs it orally.

Who else uses b12 and how?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeezus View Post
    What's up bros,

So I recently picked up some b12 from a pharmacy and although it's not my first uses of b12 (by far) it came to mind to find out how else others use b12 to benefit their cycles and life. I know b12 used to be a big seller on the board along time ago, but I also know some people have mixed feeling on it.

For those who don't know vitamin b12 is used for treating and preventing vitamin B12 deficiency, Vitamin B12 is also used for memory loss; Alzheimer’s disease; boosting mood, energy, concentration and the immune system; providing energy and slowing aging. It is also used for heart disease, lowering high homocysteine levels (which may contribute to heart disease), male infertility, diabetes, sleep disorders, depression, mental disorders, weak bones (osteoporosis), swollen tendons, AIDS, inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, allergies, a skin disease called vitiligo, preventing cervical and other cancers, and skin infections.

So b12 is huge to the body. And if you care about your health you make sure you are getting an adequate amount.
    I find the two most beneficial spectrums are while I'm a low caloric deficit where energy and nutrition is comprised. The other is on pct when my body is trying to recover its own natural test.

Injectable b12 also can serve as a your mixing agent in peptides, HGH and hcg. I will mix b12 in my hcg to recon it so I can eliminate having to take two shots.

The HCG in order is injected IM and mixes really well with the b12.

The b12 I got from the pharmacy comes in single 2ml amps with a BD syringe ready to rock. Quite convenient for traveling with. I have flown with these before with zero issues.

I inject my doses in the morning and it tends to help lift me up through the day.

I recommend injectable over oral as a lot of the vitamin depletes before your body absorbs it orally.

Who else uses b12 and how?
    Once a month i give myself a shot, whether it makes a difference or not i dont know, but i still do it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's cheap enough right. So why not. 👍🏼💪🏼

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My friend used to do it because he had some inflammation in his back and it worked wonders for him. However, he told me its super painful. Is it?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Scott View Post
    My friend used to do it because he had some inflammation in his back and it worked wonders for him. However, he told me its super painful. Is it?
    Actually no, it isn't, Atleast not for me or any one else I know that uses it.

And to say you get enough b12 in your diet your miss guiding yourself. That's like saying you get enough creatine through the food you eat. B12 is an abundant source and most food but when you're in a calorie deficit during the cutting phase it's quite easily possible to be B12 deficient quite beneficial to take something such as B12 when you are low on energy. Plus b12 is in almost every energy drink and shake out there for a reason, and not because people are deficient in it b12 source.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    B12 is very prevalent in the protein based foods most bodybuilders base their diet around - meat, eggs, dairy etc.

It is a great supplement to take, but don't over do it with the amount. It can very easily lead to toxicity when using the injectable form.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Most studies actually claim that toxicity from b12 isn't that likely to occur unless your tying to basically.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I haven't used it personally so I can't comment on results. I have just always thought I get enough from diet. I do find it interesting all of the different things it can do for you. Maybe you could do a log of some sort on here...
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I haven't used it personally so I can't comment on results. I have just always thought I get enough from diet. I do find it interesting all of the different things it can do for you. Maybe you could do a log of some sort on here...

I would if it was a product I felt I could easily get labs and more of be a product everyone could get ahold of easily.

But since i got mine from a pharmacy it not likely most could get the same pharmacial product. As I said I got those vials with syringes included and I also got a few 10ml vials of it.

I've plan on using it to recon my HGH just to see if it give any decent effect subq.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is true that cortisones and Vit. B12 is needed for vitiligo treatment. But the best medicine for this disease is available in Ayurveda. Visit the Blog for more information
    Last edited by gearhead; 06-21-2019 at 03:39 AM.