Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vit D increase test?

BrandonMohammad

Registered
I know there's a lot of studies on vitamin d increasing testosterone but what about while on trt?

I ask cause my TT on trt is 453 and I take vit d. The next month I kept dose same and my TT was 350 but I wasn't taking my vit d. I did bloods same timing etc...

all vitamins and minerals are important. the main ones though vitamin E (it is so important that it has been shown to actually boost sperm count too), boron and zinc

that is why the best natty test boosters like n2generate, have those 3 :)

the sad thing is MOST PEOPLE reading this very post are deficient in boron and zinc! why? because they have poor gut health so they don't absorb shit. we spend our lifetimes destroying our gut health by consuming pesticides and other SHIT that are in our foods, thus why we have poor levels

Don’t think vitamin D will have that kind of effect on test bro

Vitamin D has been shown to increase test by up-regulating androgen receptors to cause a favorable hormone response. This is especially true if you are deficient in vitamin D.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20050857

The problem is if you just supplement with D not as much is absorbed without using other products along side it like vitamin K2 and magnesium. Also to much vitamin D supplementation without a deficiency can cause arterial problems.

Step one check levels, if low, go out in the sun, or if you live in a horrible dark place look at some correct supplementation.

Back
Top Bottom