Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote for 800lbs gorilla to be the next EVO VIP

800lbsgorillaa

PROBATION
EVO V.I.P.
I nominate 800lbsgorillaa for the next Evolutionary Forums VIP :cool:
+1

who else?

NO HATERS! OR TROLLS! don't invade my safe space.

+1

who else?

It's an invasion. Now get back into the cellar and do your collar back up (the one chained to the wall)!!

+1

who else?

bro you get my vote for sure. so does Nelson he told me on PM.

so right now 3-0 votes yay vs. nay.

bro you get my vote for sure. so does Nelson he told me on PM.

so right now 3-0 votes yay vs. nay.

But you also vote yay for she-males... so eek!

bro waiting for your vote if you don't say anything it's gonna go down as a aye

No ones waiting for anything. Did we, the mods, decide we want to lift up any member and make them a VIP? No. He created the thread himself.

But, if it counts, it's a no. His recent posts have been a little better but he needs to up his game ALL the time. When you wasn't even being mentioned on the forum he was whining and bitching on a weekly basis about stuff. Do a search.

Heck I don't recall there being a vote for you. You do, however, get the job done and zero whining posts.

Last edited:
No ones waiting for anything. Did we, the mods, decide we want to lift up any member and make them a VIP? No. He created the thread himself.

But, if it counts, it's a no. His recent posts have been a little better but he needs to up his game ALL the time. When you wasn't even being mentioned on the forum he was whining and bitching on a weekly basis about stuff. Do a search.

Heck I don't recall there being a vote for you. You do, however, get the job done and zero whining posts.

bro that harsh, have a heart

so vote now down to 3-1.

- - - Updated - - -

bro that harsh, have a heart

so vote now down to 3-1.

bro forgot about austin. make that 4-1

- - - Updated - - -

You have my vote LOL!!! I wonder if the mods will listen.

mods, count this vote too broski's

I’m curious to see where this goes. The VIP status is very interesting here at EVO. For instance, I see Eddie Haskell has it. Eddie disappeared from this forum a couple years ago after a lot of tension with the MODS AND after some major issue with OP here (800lb Gorilla). Now EDDIE has returned and is completely in line with everything the mods say which I find to be very interesting. Almost like it’s really not the same Eddie.....

I’m curious to see where this goes. The VIP status is very interesting here at EVO. For instance, I see Eddie Haskell has it. Eddie disappeared from this forum a couple years ago after a lot of tension with the MODS AND after some major issue with OP here (800lb Gorilla). Now EDDIE has returned and is completely in line with everything the mods say which I find to be very interesting. Almost like it’s really not the same Eddie.....

Funnily enough I backed up Eddie. But feel free to contact him and ask rather than go all Columbo on him.

it is all in good fun. i think a lot of guys especially in the fitness world have literally zero sense of humor. if you listen to my podcasts both with rick and mobster you see we like to fuck around and have fun. we are serious when we need to be but we also know when to laugh and crack jokes even at each others expense. not everything in life has to be serious all the time. laughing is one of the traits of people who live in the blue zones, they are very happy all the time. that is part of being a healthy and fit person too. so people need to do more of that !

it is all in good fun. i think a lot of guys especially in the fitness world have literally zero sense of humor. if you listen to my podcasts both with rick and mobster you see we like to fuck around and have fun. we are serious when we need to be but we also know when to laugh and crack jokes even at each others expense. not everything in life has to be serious all the time. laughing is one of the traits of people who live in the blue zones, they are very happy all the time. that is part of being a healthy and fit person too. so people need to do more of that !

For sure. Both our cats (I've 4) are waaaaay prettier than Mr Boo Boo (Dylan's very much loved cat). So we razzed on his ass in a recent recording.

I also said in a post the only way we're gonna have BM on is if he has a cat lol

I didn't disappear, I was away with family issues. I talked to the mods and admins and after sometime they let me back on with new status. Do I have to bash everyone and everything to make you happy? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I vote against 800lbs, he's a troll I bet. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom