Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WADA urine drug test - Test suspension

Mickb

Registered
I am gonna be subject to a WADA urine test for steroids in roughly 4 weeks time, and I am currently running Test Suspension, which I have been doing for about 3 months time. When I search online, the information I come across all say that the clearence time for Test susp is 2-3 days. My question is, is this info still reliable as of today or is it outdated? Will I test negative if I'll be off 3-4 days ahead of the test? Hoping some experienced people here could chime in, but any input is appreciated.

you will NOT test positive

in fact I would bet that 2 days even is enough time, hell even 1 day

remember it is water based and has no ester at all attached to it. i bet if you injected it today and tested tomorow you would be clean

if you are a random tested athlete i recommend using test suspension for this reason.

Appreciate the answer Steve. If anyone else has first hand experience with this, please let me know, so I can sleep better at night, lol.

This chart summarizes lists the half life and detection times of the most common steroids:

If you stop the test suspension 2 days before your blood test, you will not test positive. I would stop it 3 days before just to be safe.

Would t/e ratios be off still? And if so, how would someone go about fixing that?

- - - Updated - - -

This chart summarizes lists the half life and detection times of the most common steroids:

If you stop the test suspension 2 days before your blood test, you will not test positive. I would stop it 3 days before just to be safe.

What would be the scenario for someone taking prop for trt? Would they have out of whack t/e ratios?

Would t/e ratios be off still? And if so, how would someone go about fixing that?

- - - Updated - - -

What would be the scenario for someone taking prop for trt? Would they have out of whack t/e ratios?

Ask WADA... right before the ban ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ask WADA... right before the ban. I suspect they'll question who prescribed you prop.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ask WADA... right before the ban. I suspect they'll question who prescribed you prop.

Ask WADA... right before the ban ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Care to elaborate some more, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Care to elaborate some more, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

1) Have you asked WADA? Cos no matter what I say it's not exactly gonna help if WADA caught anyone out do reply 'but Mobster said'.
2) Search for the most commonly prescribed TRT drug. I've a buck says it's not prop.
3) I'd also question, if it works at all, how much longer anyone on legally prescribed TRT will be able to compete in WADA tested events. Cos it sounds like a heck of a loophole I can see them closing.

1) Have you asked WADA? Cos no matter what I say it's not exactly gonna help if WADA caught anyone out do reply 'but Mobster said'.
2) Search for the most commonly prescribed TRT drug. I've a buck says it's not prop.
3) I'd also question, if it works at all, how much longer anyone on legally prescribed TRT will be able to compete in WADA tested events. Cos it sounds like a heck of a loophole I can see them closing.

I see what you’re saying. My question was more so in relation to t/e ratios. Do detection times have any relation to t/e ratios? Say the athlete in question stops taking prop 3 weeks out, Will this impact t/e ratios? Same for suspension?

you will NOT test positive

in fact I would bet that 2 days even is enough time, hell even 1 day

remember it is water based and has no ester at all attached to it. i bet if you injected it today and tested tomorow you would be clean

if you are a random tested athlete i recommend using test suspension for this reason.

This is exactly why it makes no sense when guys get busted for using other compounds and such. If you stick to test susp it will be out of your system so quickly.

Would any of you guys want to chime in on my previous questions?

Back
Top Bottom