Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wait for acne to clean up?

Penamma33

Registered
I have a question about when to start next cycle.
I was 14 weeks on and 16 weeks off, I finished my 6 week clomid pct 4 weeks ago and I didnt have acne until the end of my clomid pct now I want to start Test only cycle next monday but I still have a little acne around my shoulders .
Should I wait or maybe its no big deal because I didnt have acne while on cycle last time just after pct.

Thank you.

You can get acne anytime your hormones are in a state of change, and that's normal. Your PCT and time off between cycles is insufficient, and is likely adding to the issue. Your PCT for an AAS cycle like that should be 6 weeks, and your minimum time off should be as long as the cycle time and PCT time together.

I was 14 weeks on and 16 weeks off, I finished my 6 week clomid pct 4 weeks ago and I didnt have acne until the end of my clomid pct now I want to start Test only cycle next monday but I still have a little acne around my shoulders .
Should I wait or maybe its no big deal because I didnt have acne while on cycle last time just after pct.

Thank you.

Is that all your PCT consisted of?

running an incomplete pct as you did certainly wont help the matter.. did you get bloodwork that showed you recovered ?

Thank you.
Im confused. You say 14 weeks on and 16 weeks off but you say you finished pct 4 weeks ago. If that's the case you have a LONG WAYS to go before you cycle again

little late on this, and a little off subject.
I use "Proactive cream " for my acne , yes even in my 50s ( DAMN ) little dap and cleans up the zit overnight.
I wish I had this when I was a teen!!!!
good luck!

Hello, guys. I really understand you. I also have acne on my face and want to clean it up and get rid forever.

Back
Top Bottom