Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Waking up with flat muscles

Patrickmelody

Registered
The past week ive been waking up and my muscles will be flat, like im on GH or something, which im not. My diet is 60% p, 30% c, and 20% nf. It seems like no matter how much i eat i wake up flat, this has never happened before, any comments will help, thanks.

Are you flat the rest of the day or only in the morning? What if you wake up and eat a high carb breakfast how do you feel after? You may want to bring protein down and bump carbs up a bit and see if it helps. Also making sure to get electrolytes in and staying hydrated.

If it's only in the past week you may want to think about any changes you may have made whether it was on purpose or not.

not sure how you would expect anyone to actually know... all you will get is a bunch of people taking wild guesses, which does you no good...

your muscles are made up of mostly water. waking up flat is normal since you went the whole night with no food or electrolytes. your actual muscle tissue will not be affected so what does it matter?

The past week ive been waking up and my muscles will be flat, like im on GH or something, which im not. My diet is 60% p, 30% c, and 20% nf. It seems like no matter how much i eat i wake up flat, this has never happened before, any comments will help, thanks.
Eberypme wakrd up flat
Unless you wake up at 3am and have a shake. It is not a big deal, it's a loss of water overnight and will go away as soon as you eat. Why it seems worse lately I can't answer.

There is a ton of things that can cause being flat. Not enough carbs, not enough water, electrolyte balance off, hormonal imbalances, certain compounds, etc..

Are you flat the rest of the day or only in the morning? What if you wake up and eat a high carb breakfast how do you feel after? You may want to bring protein down and bump carbs up a bit and see if it helps. Also making sure to get electrolytes in and staying hydrated.

If it's only in the past week you may want to think about any changes you may have made whether it was on purpose or not.

Agreed. No one wakes up 'popping'. Even pros

Back
Top Bottom